• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations Janice/Jwpamp ~ Toot Toot

In summary, Janice just accepted her call to become a dynamic director in Pampered Chef. She is excited for the new opportunities and looks forward to joining the team. Susie, another member of the team, is also proud of Janice and wishes her the best of luck.
its_me_susan
Congratulations to Pampered Chef's new dynamic DIRECTORS!!!!! Janice just accepted her call this week!

Whoo hoo! I'm so excited for you Janice!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Susie,

You are so AMAZING!! What a beautiful blessing to have such a wonderful friend!

Thank you!!!

WOO HOO Janice!! Congratulations! You will LOVE all the perks of Directorship. Try to go to the New Director Academy if you can!

And you're right! Susan is an awesome friend to all!!

Awesome Janice! You finally got your call:D

Congratulations Janice. May your team be successful and have a long time together.

Way to Go !!!!!I am so proud of you !!!! I will be at leadership, and will be yelling for you when you walk. Still to be determined whether I will be yelling from in front or behind the curtain !!!

Congratulations!!!!! You are truely an inspiration to me. After reading one of your posts one time, I told myself that I was holding myself back by not trying harder. As soon as I realized that, I signed two new recruits!! I tried my best to train them, and one had a SS1 of $1300 and the other one $1250. Knowing they did good made me feel like I am ready to move up! I hope to join you soon!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-049.gif​

Thank you all!! You are so inspirational to me! I have learned so many things thru this site and I try to share as much as I have received!

I am so blessed to be in such a great group!:)

mrssyvo said:
I am so proud of you !!!! I will be at leadership, and will be yelling for you when you walk. Still to be determined whether I will be yelling from in front or behind the curtain !!!

I am SURE you will be behind it with me....thank you!

Congrats Janice!!

Yay Janice!!!! Way to go!!!

:D :D :D

That is great...way to go!!!!!

What does "Congratulations Janice/Jwpamp ~ Toot Toot" mean?

"Congratulations Janice/Jwpamp ~ Toot Toot" is a phrase used to celebrate and congratulate someone named Janice or Jwpamp on a job well done or a special achievement. It is often used in the context of Pampered chef, a company that offers kitchen products and promotes a healthy and happy lifestyle.

Why is this phrase associated with Pampered chef?

This phrase is associated with Pampered chef because it is a common way for Pampered chef consultants and customers to congratulate and encourage each other in their cooking and hosting endeavors. It is also a way to show support and celebrate each other's successes within the Pampered chef community.

Can I use this phrase for anyone other than Janice or Jwpamp?

Yes, you can use this phrase for anyone you want to congratulate and celebrate, regardless of their name. It is a fun and positive way to show your support and encouragement for someone's accomplishments.

Is there a specific occasion or achievement that this phrase is used for?

No, this phrase can be used for any occasion or achievement that you want to celebrate and congratulate someone for. It is often used for birthdays, promotions, cooking successes, and other special moments in someone's life.

Can I customize this phrase for my own use?

Yes, you can customize this phrase to make it more personal and relevant to your own situation. You can replace "Janice" or "Jwpamp" with the name of the person you want to congratulate, or you can add additional words or phrases to make it more meaningful to you and the person you are celebrating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kraber