• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Postcard Invite for New Recruits Kickoff Show

In summary, the New Recruits Kickoff Show is a special event for new employees to learn about the company's culture, values, and mission, as well as meet their colleagues and leaders. All new recruits, regardless of employment status, are invited to attend. The event will take place on a specific date and location, and the dress code is business casual. It is requested that new recruits RSVP for the event by a certain date to ensure proper preparations.
tada
My (almost) recruit - she said she was sending in the Kit Agreement today.

She had signed up for a Cooking Show at the end of October, so I want it to be her kick-off show.

Does anyone have a post card invite that announces a new consultant and invites to their kickoff show.

And - Any suggestions on what to do to help her qualify ASAP?

This will be my first recruit!!!!!! he he he

Tracie

Here's my kick-off party invite. Unfortunately I did it in a desktop publishing program so can't give it to you in Word. However, I thought at least you could use the wording or something. Good luck!

Tanya

Attachments

• 1st party invite sm.pdf
    415.3 KB · Views: 335
Congratulations on your almost recruit! That's so exciting! I would suggest creating a personalized postcard invite for your new consultant's kickoff show. You can include a photo of her and a catchy message to get people excited about attending. As for helping her qualify ASAP, I would recommend setting specific goals and creating a plan together to reach them. Offer your support and guidance throughout the process and celebrate each milestone she reaches. Good luck!

What is the purpose of the New Recruits Kickoff Show?

The New Recruits Kickoff Show is a special event designed to welcome and introduce new recruits to our company. It is an opportunity for them to learn about our culture, values, and mission, as well as meet their colleagues and leaders.

Who is invited to the New Recruits Kickoff Show?

All new recruits who have recently joined our company are invited to attend the New Recruits Kickoff Show. This includes full-time, part-time, and contract employees.

When and where will the New Recruits Kickoff Show take place?

The New Recruits Kickoff Show will take place on [date] at [location]. Please refer to your invitation for more specific details and directions.

What should I wear to the New Recruits Kickoff Show?

The dress code for the New Recruits Kickoff Show is business casual. We want you to feel comfortable and professional, so please avoid wearing jeans, shorts, or flip-flops.

Do I need to RSVP for the New Recruits Kickoff Show?

Yes, we kindly ask that you RSVP for the New Recruits Kickoff Show so we can ensure we have enough food and materials for all attendees. Please RSVP by [date] to [contact information].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • klsnyder
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • MicheleC