• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Until Pampered Chef Dollar Are Sent Out?

HTHThe catalogs come UPS and arrive within a week.My recruit sent in her qualifying show on Sept. 29th. I received my PC dollars in the mail today! Yay! :)I received my catalogs right after my recruits signed up.I have the catalogs from my two recruits, but my one recruit qualified on the 19th and I haven't seen my PC dollars yet!I'd give them a call b/c that seems like a long time. Mine have always come within a week after they qualified.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I was wondering how long after your recruit qualifies it takes for your PC dollars to be sent out? Also, how long do we have to order the mid-season products as samples? (Pretty much I wanna know if I have to shell out for those products or if my PC bucks will get here in time :D ) Thanks for the help!

I would like to know this too! TIA!

When my recruit qualified in July, I received my $$ within a week of her qualifying...HTH

They are usually sent within a few days of them qualifying, but they do come snail mail!

The catalogs come UPS and arrive within a week.

My recruit sent in her qualifying show on Sept. 29th. I received my PC dollars in the mail today! Yay! :)

I received my catalogs right after my recruits signed up.

I have the catalogs from my two recruits, but my one recruit qualified on the 19th and I haven't seen my PC dollars yet!

I'd give them a call b/c that seems like a long time. Mine have always come within a week after they qualified.

HTH

I am going to wait to call for a week or two because I think HO sends mail to me by donkey. I get my CN at the end of the month it is for (got Spetember a week ago!) and it isn't like they are driving it up here!! It has to fly at some point! When I used to sell PC gift certificates (now I do it through me!) it would take a month-6 weeks for the customer to get their GC from HO!!

By donkey!!! :D That was so funny!!!

My recruit qualified on the 30th, so maybe that means I will get it tomorrow. I sure hope so. Can you believe I haven't placed a supply order yet for the season? I had two recruits, so I got two packs of catalogs plus the one that came in our change over. For order forms, I have just been printing them off of CC. I'm out of door prizes, so I have been adding them on to everyone's orders. I got one of my PC certificates for one of the recruits, but I'm holding out for the other one so I can place one big order instead of two and have to pay shipping twice!

crystalscookingnow said:
My recruit sent in her qualifying show on Sept. 29th. I received my PC dollars in the mail today! Yay! :)

I received my catalogs right after my recruits signed up.

I should be getting my PC dollars very soon then. My recruit qualified sept. 30th.

My catalogs came with in 4 days!!

Yeah, I think it is great that they send out the catalogs as soon as they receive the agreement. I can't begin to tell you how much that has helped me out this season.

I have the opposite problem! I haven't recruited anyone in 2 years, so I never factored in recruiting catalogs to my count. I got two change over kits by accident (50 catalogs) and then I ordered 100 (total 150) then I recruited two people (50 catalogs- total 200) I just recruited another (25 more or their way- total 225) I don't know where to put them all! I will eventually use them all, but now I am regretting paying for 100!!

1. How long does it take for Pampered Chef dollars to be sent out?

Pampered Chef dollars are typically sent out within 24-48 hours after the order is placed. However, during busy periods or holidays, it may take up to 72 hours for the dollars to be sent out.

2. Can I track the status of my Pampered Chef dollars?

Yes, you can track the status of your Pampered Chef dollars by logging into your account on our website. Under the "My Rewards" section, you will be able to see the status of your dollars and when they were sent out.

3. How will I receive my Pampered Chef dollars?

Your Pampered Chef dollars will be sent to you via email as a gift certificate or promo code. Make sure to check your spam or junk folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.

4. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef dollars?

Yes, Pampered Chef dollars have an expiration date of 90 days from the date they are issued. After this time, the dollars will no longer be valid and cannot be redeemed.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef dollars towards shipping costs?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef dollars cannot be used towards shipping costs. They can only be applied towards the cost of products purchased from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Luthergrad