• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Become a Pampered Chef Consultant and Get Ready to Dance!

done business with me in the past. I also tried calling people who had placed orders in the past that were related to the monthly special. I also tried calling friends to let them know that I was doing a booking blitz and to ask for their help. Usually family and friends are willing to help out in a time of need. If you don't have any names to call....then just call past customers to ask how things are going and what they've cooked with their items ordered and ask if there is anything they'd like to see PC come out with or if they'd like to order anything at this time. Or maybe even ask if they'd like for you to send them the new catalog (you could get an order if nothing else!)
soccermama
OK... I got off work (from one of my million jobs) today and had a message on my cell phone. I listened to it as I was walking out to my van and was dancing through the parking lot as I listened!!! It was a customer from a show I did last December (in a town 3 hours from here!). SHE WANTS TO BECOME A PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT!!!!! This will be her 2nd time around (it is for me, too ;) )... but she wants to sign with ME :) How cool, huh?

Anyway... I called her, talked to her, and she had her credit card IN HAND ready to get the agreement done online right away! Too cool, huh?

But now I want to know how long it's going to take for PC to let me know she's signed up? ACK! It's driving me crazy, I tell ya ;) This is my 2nd recruit, but the first went inactive before ever qualifying :( ... and I can't remember how long it took to get my email from HO!!!!

Well, anyway....

Remember!!! DO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE CALLS!!!!!! This customer was on my Booking Blitz call list back in May, I talked to her for just a bit, she placed a small order and kept my name in front of her. If I hadn't made that call, she may not have remembered me or known how to contact me!!!! MAKE THOSE CALLS :)

AWESOME!!!! That is so exciting! I bet you were dancing around the parking lot:D You must have made a great impression on her; good job!

Great job!

You mentioned a booking blitz in May. My cluster is having one next Monday at our meeting. It's the first one I've ever done & it's going to last around 15-30 minutes. Who did you call for yours? I plan on calling a few maybes that never happened last year. Who else would you call? I don't have many maybes--maybe 5. I've been doing this for just over a year. I've been keeping up with CCC. Should I call people I haven't seen since the show they attended last year & see if they want to do a show this year?

pamperedgirl3 said:
Great job!

You mentioned a booking blitz in May. My cluster is having one next Monday at our meeting. It's the first one I've ever done & it's going to last around 15-30 minutes. Who did you call for yours? I plan on calling a few maybes that never happened last year. Who else would you call? I don't have many maybes--maybe 5. I've been doing this for just over a year. I've been keeping up with CCC. Should I call people I haven't seen since the show they attended last year & see if they want to do a show this year?

I usually call people that were hosts from a year ago that have a host card, getting ready to expire. Also, don't forget to call people that hav eordered things in the past that are related to the monthly special. Like September, I called people that had purchased stoneware in the past. You can also call friends to let them know that you are in a booking blitz and want to win the prize and ask for their help. Usually family and friends are willing to help out in a time of need. If you don't have any names to call....then just call past customers to ask how things are going and what they've cooked with their items ordered and ask if there is anything they'd like to see PC come out with or if they'd like to order anything at this time. Or maybe even ask if they'd like for you to send them the new catalog (you could get an order if nothing else!) That's my thoughts on that. It usually works for me! HTH

Way to go! Did you get confirmation of the agreement yet? It only takes a day or so...

Thanks, Erica. My family have all had shows for me/are having shows for me. The past hosts I've already called (many are also family), so I guess I'll try the past customers. Thanks!

AJPratt said:
Way to go! Did you get confirmation of the agreement yet? It only takes a day or so...

Not yet :( I sure hope I gave her the right consultant number!!!! lol :eek: But I should learn to be a bit more patient, huh? I mean, it wasn't until yesterday afternoon (about 2 o'clock pacific time) that she was doing her agreement..... patience is NOT my best quality ;)

FOr my booking blitz, I started with calling people who had already expressed interest in hosting. THen I started calling people that I hadn't spoken to since the show I met them at! And everyone seemed to remember me, which was really cool!

WHen you get ready for your Booking Blitz (or really, anytime you're making calls to customers or hosts) have host packets ready, along with some stationery and envelopes and postage... get it all together and make sure that you get these things ready to mail out while you're ON THE PHONE! I would write under the envelope flap if there was a specific recipe or flyer I needed to send out so that I would remember!

(BTW... I won the booking blitz in May and then had an AWESOME June with over $3,000 in sales..... this was a huge business booster for me! .... and it's still boosting my business, since I just got a recruit that I can trace back to that BB!!!!!!)

Good Job!!! Way to go!!

I submitted a new agreement Monday Oct 2, at around 7 pm and got her web Id # in minutes. (these are sent to directors)

I got her welcome letter this morning (oct 4) around 7:30 AM.

So, call your director if your impatient like me :) and see if she got the web id# emailed to her.

Once again. Customer care Calls, Host Coaching calls all work. GREAT JOB!

I am walking across stage at Leadership Summit 2007 as a new director promoted Sept 1st.

HAPPY DANCE!!!! :D

Keep up the good work and your business will take off when you least expect it. ;)

FINALLY! I got the confirmation email for my NEW TEAM MEMBER :)

I also talked to her briefly this afternoon. She's sick, so it was a short conversation!!! I mailed her a couple catalogs because it's been awhile since she's seen a catalog ;) WOOHOO!!!!!! Too bad my other recruit is inactive :( I'll get another one soon and be a FD, then Director in time to walk at Conference next summer ;)

soccermama said:
FINALLY! I got the confirmation email for my NEW TEAM MEMBER :)

Yay, that is great. May she feel better soon and get qualified in October.

I'm glad you got confirmation! I had an agreement done this morning and got the confirmation an hour ago.

Yea!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!! Just goes to show how important those customer care calls are!!

1. What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete a training program. Once you have completed these steps, you will officially be a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Starter kits range from $109 to $259. There are also additional costs for business supplies and marketing materials.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through commission on sales, host parties and earn free products, and build your own team of consultants. You will also have access to training, support, and a community of other consultants.

4. Do I need to have experience in cooking or sales to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous experience in cooking or sales to become a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and support to help you succeed in your business. However, having a passion for cooking and sharing it with others can be beneficial.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job. The company offers flexible hours and allows you to work at your own pace. You can also choose to make it a part-time or full-time business, depending on your availability and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • byrd1956