• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Full Time Pampered Chefers?

In summary, this woman is a trial court assistant who hates it when jury's can't decide a verdict. She loves her job, but it is just a job. She also has a full time job and a day care job.

How many of you...

• Total voters
ChefNic
I am a full time mom...and have been for 12 years... I was reading the online CN... and it talked about recruiting, and telling your PERSONAL story... that people can relate... It made me wonder...how many guests listen to my story and say ... I can't relate... I'm NOT a full time mom!!...?? I would love to hear your stories... I'd love to have an idea of how many of you have full time work outside the home plus PC...

can you add "none of the above" to your poll?

I am a trial court assistant for our county prosecutor. I hate it when jury's can't decide a verdict - it has made late to shows!!!

I love my job - but - it is a job. I LOVE doing PC and I am working on doing IT full time.

In the mean time - I will keep putting the bad people in prison:0)

PoseyMom said:
can you add "none of the above" to your poll?

Ok...I was going to add something like "Other... explain" but I didn't ...I"ll add None of the above before people start answering a lot...
thanks!

Well, I don't know how!!

I am a stay at home Mom and do PC part-time. :)

I am a stay at home mom and do PC full time!:D

Well two of the answer sort of relate to me. I was able to quit a full time and part time job to stay at home with my little girl. I now work just a part time job 2-3 days a week to get out of the house.

I have a full time home day care, get to stay at home with my youngest because of that so I have the best of it all I guess... I love my day care job and my Pampered Chef job... I just keep pinching myself when reminded that I get PAID for doing my PC!!!!!!!!!

I work full time in my families tax office.......I also am a Single full time mom of a five year old little girl at least until December 1st, then I will be married :) I average between four to five shows a month right now, I also go to school full time studying business management. I work PC full time, and do everything else full time too :) I had an awsome month last month and I am hoping for the same this month :)

1. How many full-time Pampered Chef consultants are there?

As of 2021, there are over 42,000 full-time Pampered Chef consultants worldwide. This number is constantly growing as more individuals join the company to pursue their passion for cooking and entrepreneurship.

2. What are the benefits of being a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

As a full-time Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a competitive income, receive discounts on products, attend exclusive training and events, and be a part of a supportive community of fellow consultants. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

3. Can anyone become a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone who is passionate about cooking and wants to share their love for our products can become a full-time Pampered Chef consultant. There is no prior experience or education required, and we provide all the necessary training and resources to help you succeed.

4. How do I become a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of signing up and provide you with all the information you need to get started. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to learn more about the company and products.

5. Is being a full-time Pampered Chef consultant a sustainable career?

Yes, being a full-time Pampered Chef consultant can be a sustainable career for those who are dedicated and passionate about the company and its products. With a strong support system, excellent training, and a growing customer base, many consultants have found success and fulfillment in their Pampered Chef careers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • AMTC