• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 10 Recruits to Achieve Atlantis: Any Tips?

In summary, you need to sign and qualify 10 consultants in order to keep your show schedule the way you want it for your family. You need to promote to the director between Jan 1, 2006 and Dec 1, 2006 to get and keep 3000 Developing Director points.
Paige Dixon
My director and I had a long conversation today. I've slacked all summer and won't achieve Atlantis (I promised my kids!!) unless I make some big things happen fast. After computing alot of figures, we decided that I need to sign and quallify 10 consultants in order to keep my show schedule the way I want for my family. That would be 20,000 points.

So, I've got to pull out my resources and follow up with everyone who's ever shown interest. And I have recruiting flyers all over town. I'm also going to work on service people I come in contact with.

What do you think of Help Wanted ads in newspapers or other publications? Any other ideas on how to get big numbers quickly?

I've put ads in newspapers and I DON'T recommend this type of advertising. I don't hear too many success stories with that type of advertising. My best suggestion is to have as much face to face contact with people as possible. That will happen through lots of cooking shows. Book as many as you can between now and the end of the year. Even if it makes you crazy and causes a hectic schedule, that's going to give you the best chance of reaching that goal. Ask every single host about becoming a consultant. Focus on recruiting lines during your show...play the ticket game, do a "why bag", anything you can to focus more on it (but not having the whole show be JUST about recruiting). All of the big recruiters out there swear by ASKING EVERYONE. Ask each person when they check out if they've ever thought about starting their own business, being their own boss and earning some great money for the holidays. Tell them they get to write off the majority of their grocery bills!!!

Those are just some quick ideas. Good luck!! That's an awesome goal.:D

I, too, do not recommend this type of advertizing. I have gotten very little response to it.

Wow nice to have a director that will spend that much time with you...
I never hear from mine!

That's awesome that you are motivated, and you won't let a slow summer slow you down... This is the best time of year for sales... so let everyone know that too!! Holiday cooking and gift giving... sounds like PC to me!!

Good luck!

I have two recruits currently, two signing this month, and three more "on the fence". What did I do to get this many recruits wanting to join?? A fair! Only one of those people where from outside the fair, and it is connected because once I recruited the first two I got the confidence to ask everyone else!

I would suggest doing a festival/fair like Gillian did. There's a ton of them in my area and nearby areas. Other than that, ask everyone you know!

Also, Atlantis is based on what level you are December 1st, 2006 so stress to people that they can earn money for Christmas then quit if it isn't for them. That might get people off the fence if you have any.

gilliandanielle said:
Also, Atlantis is based on what level you are December 1st, 2006 so stress to people that they can earn money for Christmas then quit if it isn't for them. That might get people off the fence if you have any.
2000 recruiting points can be earned for each qualified recruit through 12/31 (and the recruit's points work the same way for them).

You must promote to director between Jan 1, 2006 and Dec 1, 2006 and be at that level or above on Dec 1 to get and keep the 3000 Developing Director points.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Need 10 Recruits to Achieve Atlantis: Any Tips?

1. What is the purpose of needing 10 recruits to achieve Atlantis?

2. How did you come up with the number 10 for recruits?

3. How much time do you have to achieve Atlantis with the 10 recruits?

4. What specific steps are you taking to recruit these 10 consultants?

5. How will achieving Atlantis benefit you and your family?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cochef