• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Waiting for the Director Call!!!

In summary, Janice worked hard and made over $7500 in sales this month, but is most excited about receiving her Director call. She asks how long it will take and encourages others to recruit during this busy time of year. She plans to change her signature line once she receives the call. Other members congratulate her and discuss the perks of becoming a Director. Janice receives the call and is excited to find out she will receive the fall products and has earned 51,500 points towards the trip with the 3000 from the promotion included. She is looking forward to attending Leadership Summit 2007.
jwpamp
UPDATE: GOT THE CALL!! 10-4-07!!

Hey there, everyone....I have worked myself hard this month, and my sales are over $7500, but what is more cool is that I am waiting for my DIRECTOR call!!!!

How long til it comes? I am soooo excited and I can only tell those of you who just started to use this busy time of year to RECRUIT!!! What a blessing I have with this company!!

Woo-Hoo!

Now, how long must I wait?????? :p

Last edited:
Janice,It could take up to the 10th of the month. I qualified as a Director on Wednesday and got the call on Friday, but it was before the end of the month.Congrats and change your signature line!!!

Kate, Congrats to you, also!

The last recruit sent in her "qualifying" show in on Friday, Sept 29th. I just can't wait!!

Do they give you anything special when you qualify (paperwork and such)? What about the Director's Only items? How do we find out about them?

Ok, I know that I should ask my Director, but she likes to spend Sunday as a Family only day and I so respect that, so I am just fishing for bit and pieces of info today....

OMG, I don't want to change my sig line til they call...don't want to jinx it!:D

Hey, we can walk together at LEADERSHIP! YEAH!!!!

Congratulations!! How exciting!! I called HO and asked them to please call me on my cell for *that* call so I wouldn't miss it -- I ended up being over at my director's house when the call came in...we were both hugging and crying - it was such a cool moment. My promotion to director promoted her to Advanced Director...

Wow! That's awesome!! Cograts to you both, how very exciting!

Did you get "the call" yet???

jwpamp said:
Do they give you anything special when you qualify (paperwork and such)? What about the Director's Only items? How do we find out about them?
Congratulations!! That's very exciting. You will get some "stuff" such as the Leadership Handbook and stuff like that. If you met the sales requirements in the relevant months, you may also earn the package of new products for FREE that the Directors earned. You would have had to have $1250 in sales in three of these four months: March, April, May or June. At least I think that's how it works. THat was a big surprise to me when I promoted!!! And you'll get a gold whisk.

Let us know when you get the call!!

Becky, I wonder if I will get the current products, or just the ones in the November challenge?

To all of you, THANK YOU so much! This is the most AWESOME company! Everyone helps everyone...no backstabbing!

I have NEVER gone below $1950 in sales since I started in January...my last month was $7500+, and my Oct and November are booked well! Woo-Hoo!!

Still waiting....:rolleyes:

The first director's package of free products is based on the 4 months previous to you becoming a director. Do we get the mid season ones too?

cmdtrgd said:
The first director's package of free products is based on the 4 months previous to you becoming a director. Do we get the mid season ones too?
Nope not the midseason products. We all have to earn them the same.

Congrats! You will be amazed at all the perks you'll get!!

You'll get the new fall products AND the free spring products that we'll earn in november.

Way to Go!!

I got my call from home office on Aug 31 and promoted Sept 1st. My consultant had submitted her show on that monday that qualified her. They will call. Just be patient and you will get the call. They too called me on my cell phone and I was at home when they called.

WALKING ACROSS STAGE AT LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2007!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU AT LEADERSHIP!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations on the promotion Jennifer.

YEAH!!!! They just called!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!:D :D :D :D

I DO get the FALL PRODUCTS!!!!

And I have 51,500 points toward the trip with the 3000 from the promotion included!

YEAH!!!! :D :D

Have to change my signature now!

Way to go, Janice! That's awesome! I'll be cheering you on (and all the others!!) at Leadership!:D Shortly you'll run out of room to store all those extra products!!!

Awesome! Glad they FINALLY called!

1. What should I expect during the Director call?

The Director call is an opportunity for you to learn more about the company and ask any questions you may have. You can expect to hear about the company's mission, products, and business opportunity. The Director will also ask you about your goals and why you are interested in joining Pampered Chef.

2. How long does the Director call typically last?

The Director call usually lasts between 30 minutes to an hour. However, the length may vary depending on the questions and conversation during the call.

3. Do I need to prepare anything for the Director call?

It is not necessary to prepare anything for the Director call, but it may be helpful to have a list of questions ready to ask. You may also want to have a pen and paper handy to take notes.

4. Will I be able to join Pampered Chef after the Director call?

The Director call is just one step in the process of joining Pampered Chef. After the call, you will have the opportunity to review the information and decide if this is the right opportunity for you. If you decide to move forward, you will then complete the enrollment process.

5. Can I reschedule the Director call if I am not available at the scheduled time?

Yes, you can reschedule the Director call if you are not available at the scheduled time. Please reach out to your contact at Pampered Chef to discuss alternative options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • JackieB999