• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New September Future Directors

I've never been really sure when I actually started.In summary, several people became future directors in September.
Kathytnt
I see several people became future directors in September. Post here

I have been very fortunate in my recruiting but it is helping me learn to just ask everyone and share the opportunity. I still have a couple of leads that I am hoping will sign soon.

I can't wait until our cluster meeting tomorrow because I get a new ribbon on my name badge and I think I get a new pin. :D

I feel blessed that I have a great recruiter/director. She has been a Top Performance Cluster acheiver several times. :cool:

I have to limit my shows a bit to spend time with my hubby (married 10 1/2 months) so I have to make the most of every show and opportunity. I don't want my hubby to get frustrated with my spending too much time on PC. Hubby has been awesome with getting my office is good shape for success. Now if I can just keep it organized :eek:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend - You guys have been a great source of support and information!!!

Last edited:
Gillian Wright of Alaska, Jennifer Bagshaw of Indiana, PaulaP from Kentucky, Debi Effatt of Vogelweh, Germany (near Ramstein)

Did I miss anyone????

You guys are ALL awesome! Every time I think of something new I want to try, I come here and undoubtedly, someone has posted something similar at some point in time!

I just signed my third recruit last night. And she lives in Discovery Bay, CA! Guess I'll be looking for hospitality for her.

AND my director in PHENOMINAL!!! She got her ruby ring at conference! I would be honored to be part of the reason she gets promoted!

Sep was my highest month yet and I only had 5 shows!! Well, I have 8 scheduled for Oct so I PRAY I break my record again!

Again, thanks to all of you on here! You all ROCK!

Kathytnt said:
Gillian Wright of Alaska, Jennifer Bagshaw of Indiana, PaulaP from Kentucky, Debi Effatt of Vogelweh, Germany (near Ramstein)

Did I miss anyone????
You missed youself!! Congrats everyone!!

Gillian, you are always here! Which I find hilarious since we are literally across the world from one another! :D

Congrats to all of you. You are all inspirations to those of us just starting out.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Gillian, you are always here! Which I find hilarious since we are literally across the world from one another! :D
I am, I know! I think everyone else knows too....

So Gillian and Debi What's the weather like where you live??? I am still waiting for fall I pulled out a sweatchirt the other day but barely needed it

I need to get a couple more recruits on my team. I have one motivated person and one that is about to go inactive A few leads I am working on. When does sign up for Leaderships start???

45 degrees right now (about noon) and windy! The leaves are all gone and blowing around everywhere!

One recruit is totally qualified, and one hasn't done anything!

gilliandanielle said:
I am, I know! I think everyone else knows too....

Watch out Pampered Becky I think Gillian is catching up to your 2000+ posts! Hee-hee:D . Unfortunately Becky has become really busy, either with PC and her directorship or with life in general!

I became a FD on 8/31.... Can I be included? :) I had two recruits in August & one has qualified with 1420 & she's not even in ss1 yet! I'm planning for my promotion by conference! I'm GOING to do it! I've got somewhere between 2 & 4 more ladies that are really excited about joining. It's on their time though, not mine! I just put everything in God's hands back in August & my business has completely taken off! I'm super pumped!

No Crystal- get off our thread!! Just kidding, LOL! This thread is open to everyone! Congrats on being FD!! I am in the same situation where if I could get my four on the fence to go for it, I would be a director!!

Gillian: :p

That's really all that I had to add..... LOL!! ;)

I got my card announcing my Future Directorship the day I got three boxes of paper supplies from one of my recruits pulling out. She was great but pregnant with her second child and sick all the time. She doesn't see how it can fit in her life later so she's out.

So my "reign" lasted about three hours. Sigh.

Bee - who did you get a card from? I never received anything from PC & my future director reports still don't work. :(

My reports don't work yet either! Is you IPT updated to say FUT yet? I have heard that it takes until the 8th to see the fut on the IPT!

I hadn't even paid any attention to that either! It still reads Con. The only thing is that mine should've been effective in Sept since both recruits signed in August. But, my 2nd recruit had some trouble with the on-line agreement, so maybe it will be effective this month. I sent an e-mail to the solution center yesterday asking them what was going on with my reports, so I'll let you know what they say!

What card? And what's IPT? Duh...I know I sound like a dingbat!

And as far as the weather, typical German weather...rainy, cool, and dreary. But don't blink, it will change!!

I became a Future Director in August.

Debi - I'm not sure about the card, but IPT = Individual Performance Tracker. :) Right under your name, your status is listed. Con = consultant, Fut = Future Director. I can't want for mine to show Fut!

I think the card was a congratulations card from her upline!

The card was from Pampered Chef Home Office. It was a white postcard that said congrats on becoming a Future Director.

Hmm! I wish I got one of those!!

It doesn't update to "Fut" til the 10th....

STILL WAITING FOR MY DIRECTOR CALL!!!:rolleyes:

Oh, thanks! I have been checking everyday!

All Future directors are welcome here - Looks like I have three carnivals/craft fairs in the next 6 weeks

I have been so busy and start the SUTD program next week in our group. It's 1st-3rd line in Nancy Jo's team. Our regional sales director was in town yesterday and I qualified to go to a special FD meeting on recruting.

Budget is a bit tight because many of my shows are cancer fundraisers and I give most of my commission to the cause. The primary reason I joined PC was to do fundraisers for the LLS. My mom passed away in June from Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. My SS month 3. Because of the budget being tight I talked to my director and she has loaned me an older version of Belinda Ellsworth's Step Toward Success. I listened to the first CD once already and I am already impressed!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

I got a letter in the mail a few weeks ago and can see my reports. Since I have one going in active as of tomorrow I guess my reports and all will be gone soon. :(

Fut:D I promoted to FD in the last 2 weeks! :D

I went to our cluster meeting to share my experience w/my website and my Director surprised me w/a red rose w/Congrats card!

I was checking everyday on my recruits, it didn't show and didn't show, so I was totally surprised!

It is a Terrific feeling! I recommend it to everyone!

I live on the northern border of Minnesota, brrrrr, it's cold!

Hey me too me too!

WOHOO!! good job

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views