• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Recruit Qualify Last Night?!

In summary, "My First Qualified Recruit!" is a program that supports individuals in finding their first qualified recruit for their business or organization. Anyone can participate in the program, as there are no specific requirements or limitations. The program provides resources, tips, and networking opportunities to help individuals connect with potential recruits. It is completely free to participate in and can provide valuable connections and strategies for success.
pamperedtraci
Sorry, but I have to share. My first recruit qualified last night! I checked the website this morning and it's there! I am so excited!!!:D

WOO HOO!!

Now, who is your second?? Find her/him so you can get that FD raise while that first consultant is hot! You get the bonus as soon as the person SIGNS as long as there are 2 active and you sell $1250 in a calendar month.

Go for it!

I'm working on 2 hot and heavy right now and one that is lukewarm!! I am trying!!

Fantastic. That is great.

1. What is "My First Qualified Recruit!"?

"My First Qualified Recruit!" is a program designed to help individuals find their first qualified recruit for their business or organization.

2. Who can participate in "My First Qualified Recruit!"?

Anyone who is looking to grow their business or organization by finding their first qualified recruit can participate in "My First Qualified Recruit!" There are no specific requirements or limitations.

3. How does "My First Qualified Recruit!" work?

The program works by providing resources and support to help individuals find their first qualified recruit. This includes tips, strategies, and networking opportunities to connect with potential recruits.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "My First Qualified Recruit!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "My First Qualified Recruit!" The program is completely free and open to anyone who is interested in finding their first qualified recruit.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "My First Qualified Recruit!"?

Participating in "My First Qualified Recruit!" can provide individuals with valuable connections, resources, and strategies to help them find their first qualified recruit. This can lead to growth and success for their business or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NewbyPChef
  • nay62