• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? for All Directors or Future Directors

In summary, to become a Director or Future Director with Pampered Chef, you must be a current Independent Consultant with at least three active months of sales and have a minimum of $15,000 in sales in the previous year. You must also attend and graduate from the Director Development Program. This program is a comprehensive training program designed to help Independent Consultants become successful Directors. To enroll, you must have met the qualifications and have a Director sponsor you. Benefits of becoming a Director or Future Director include the opportunity to earn additional income, receive special recognition and rewards, and have access to exclusive training and events. A Director is a current Independent Consultant who has met the qualifications and completed the Director Development Program, while a Future Director is an Independent Consultant who
letscook04
Gold Member
When your first recruit qualifies, do you receive $50 PC dollars and the Professional Grill Pan?
Thanks Colleen

You only get the grill pan if you recuit during your Super Starter months. You get the catalogs when you sign the person, you get the $50 when they qualify.

Is it as long as you RECRUIT them during SS? They can qualify after? My SS3 is October and my first recruit may not qualify until Nov. I know it's $750 in sales for the pan. I really want the pan!

Oh well, I guess I was pushing it with the Grill pan. LOL My SS was a long time ago. I did get my catalogs. Thanks for your replys. :)

The flyer says to RECRUIT during your super starter months, and when your new recruits submit $750 in comm. sales by the end of THEIR SS month one you recieve the cookware.

Yeah, I just caught that! I was reading to fast! Thanks!:)

1. What are the qualifications to become a Director or Future Director with Pampered Chef?

To become a Director or Future Director with Pampered Chef, you must be a current Independent Consultant with at least three active months of sales and have a minimum of $15,000 in sales in the previous year. You must also attend and graduate from the Director Development Program.

2. What is the Director Development Program and how do I enroll?

The Director Development Program is a comprehensive training program designed to help Independent Consultants become successful Directors. To enroll, you must have met the qualifications and have a Director sponsor you. You can then register for the program through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Director or Future Director?

Directors and Future Directors have the opportunity to earn additional income, receive special recognition and rewards, and have access to exclusive training and events. They also have the opportunity to mentor and lead a team of Independent Consultants.

4. How is a Director different from a Future Director?

A Director is a current Independent Consultant who has met the qualifications and completed the Director Development Program. They have a team of Independent Consultants and are actively mentoring and leading them. A Future Director is an Independent Consultant who has met the qualifications but has not yet completed the Director Development Program.

5. Can I still sell products as a Director or Future Director?

Yes, as a Director or Future Director, you are still an Independent Consultant and can continue to sell products and earn commission. However, your main focus will be on mentoring and leading your team to success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • OhmyDLM