• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Too Soon to Sign Someone Now

In summary, the person can change their SS1 to the following month, October, if they did not submit in their first month. However, since they have hit a roadblock, they will email the solution center to see if they can change it to November.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Who's #1 SS Month is December?

After the 15th of the month you can sign someone 1.5 months out. For example, I signed someone on Monday whose SS1 is November. She could have chosen October or November. Since she chose November, her kit won't be sent until around the 1st of October, but she can submit shows and use the products she has and ones I loan her. I just gave her 10 catalogs and some instructions. That being said, as long as you don't submit in your first month, you can change it to the following month. So, if she didn't submit in October or November, she could change SS1 to December. You can do that once. Make sense?

I personally wouldn't encourage anyone to make December their SS1, but that is just me. I had a very hard time last Dec with sales, but know a lot of you all kicked butt and earned lots of Sell-A-Thon products. If it were me, I would encourage them to make Oct their first and loan them what they need to get started ASAP. Or maybe even go with them to do the show.

I understand wanting to sign them right away, but why not wait until the 1st of October incase there is an incentive?

I agree with Kate. I signed someone on Friday and she had the same choices (October or November) I also agree about not having December as a SS month. It is the only month that I didn't earn the bonus because nobody wants anything after the X-mas delivery date, and people didn't really trust the delivery date.

Plus, she could miss out on sell-a-thon!!!

With the sell-a-thon being in november this year that might be the ideal month for her to start. The host discounts are great, she can play up the "help me start my business and shop for xmas", and get her SS1 and the sell-a-thon bonuses in her first month making her feel like a winner right from the start. And she can get her friends to book shows now in october to help her get started. Just remember to have her really "push" the "bring a friend/someone I don't know" to start widening her circle (something I wish I'd done better).

Thanks for the feedback, but this isn't my recruit. Someone else had asked me the question. I just know a little background: The person is moving back to KY mid-October and needs some time to set up house and get settled.

So to confirm...I have a recruit that signed in Aug and Oct is her SS1. She ended up not being able to submit anything this month :( ... so she COULD switch her SS1 to November if she wanted? And then all from Oct and Nov count towards that?

lisa,
Thats the way it was explained to me. That you can change someones' SS1 only once though.

lisacb77 said:
So to confirm...I have a recruit that signed in Aug and Oct is her SS1. She ended up not being able to submit anything this month :( ... so she COULD switch her SS1 to November if she wanted? And then all from Oct and Nov count towards that?
That is correct. There is a special email address just for that at the PC website.

Thanks for the advice. That's waht my friend is going to do. Sign her to get her going and then switch SS1 months.

also, they can switch months even if they have already submitted somthing. I've had 2 consultants do that now.

Super Starter MonthI recruited someone in August and he made his super starter month for September however he has hit road block after road block to get started. Where does he contact to try to get his date changed? Thanks for all the great info I get from here.

Thanks all. Do you know which special email address? She's been sick as well so this month didn't happen at all for her.

I would just email the solution center and see what they say. Or, you can go onto CC and do a search for "change super start" and the form will pop up.

BethCooks4U said:
That is correct. There is a special email address just for that at the PC website.
There isn't a special address anymore since they merged them all into the [email protected] . You just send an e-mail to the main address and put Super Starter Month Change as the subject title. I was about to change my recruit's month but she qualified with one show!

actually you need to send to:
[email protected]

they'll change it within a few days and you can track it on your IPC. if they haven't changed it within 2 days i have my girls send a second request.

Go to CC, Managing Your Business, Home Office Contacts, Home Office Emails, and click on Super Starter Month Change Request. Try to get the recruit to do it. If not, you will need their consultant number and password and to sign into CC as them. In the email request that SS1 be moved to the next month. Good to know you can change it after submitting something.

My director told me to tell HO that they accidenly chose the wrong month. I don't know if you have to make excuses or just do it, but I have that in my pocket just in case!

Is It Too Soon to Sign Someone Now?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, this is a common question I hear from potential hosts and customers. Here are the top five frequently asked questions about signing someone now and my responses:

1. Can I sign someone as a host or customer right away?

Yes, absolutely! There is no specific time frame for signing someone as a host or customer. You can sign them up right away and start earning rewards or commission.

2. Is it better to wait and sign someone later?

It's completely up to you and the person you are considering signing. If they are interested and ready to join, there's no need to wait. However, if they need more time to think it over, you can always reach out to them at a later time.

3. Will signing someone now affect their experience as a host or customer?

Not at all. Whether you sign someone now or later, they will still receive the same benefits and support from Pampered Chef. It's all about finding the right timing for them.

4. Can I sign someone who is already a host or customer with another consultant?

No, it's important to respect the relationships and boundaries of other consultants. If someone is already working with another consultant, it's best to refer them back to that consultant.

5. How can I approach someone about signing up without pressuring them?

The best way to approach someone about signing up is to simply share your personal experience and how Pampered Chef has benefited you. Let them know that you are there to support them if they decide to join, but also respect their decision if they are not ready at the moment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • babywings76