• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas for Every Occasion: Free Items with Citrus Towels & Mixing Bowls

In summary, the speaker provides various free gift ideas for parties, such as items from their Stainless Mixing Bowls Set and a game with recipe cards. They also explain the different ways guests can earn tickets for a raffle, including asking about Pampered Chef products, finding product information, and doing a hands-on demonstration. These ideas make the party more interactive and engaging for guests.
LuvStoneware
For those of you who need help as to what to give for FREE gift ideas at your parties, these are the items I have in my Stainless Mixing Bowls Set (Medium / or Small Size) lined with the new Citrus Hand Towls...

Citrus Peeler
Season's Best Cookbook
Quikcut Paring Knife
Scrapers
Assorted Candy Bars (Snickers, Kit Kats, Resees Pieces)

Here are the reasons why they get to pick ONE item from the bowl...
1st Gift goes to - Thank You gift to Host for hosting a party
2nd - Brought an ADULT guest (over 18 years) to the party
3rd - Raffle Ticket drawing
1 ticket - Ask about Pampered Chef products
1 ticket - If someone askes what page an item is on, or wants to know the item number, THE PERSON WHO FINDS THE INFORMATION GETS THE TICKET.
2 tickets - If they ask about the opportunities with PC
5 tickets - If they do an on hands demonstration (after washing their hands first of course)
4th - Drawing from Customer Care slips (Have to be filled out completly)

There are other ways I do gifts as well. I kind of mix them up a little sometimes. Here is another I have tried in the past.....

5th Tip - Sometimes I write the main recipe (print out on labels) on index cards and then fold it in half (hiding the receipe), staple it, mark them 1 - 15. At the party, I give one card to each person and tell them not to open it until I say. What they do is tell the group and myself step by step how to make the recipe. At the end of the party, whoevers raffle ticket is drawn, wins a FREE PC recipe by me giving them the cards that were read off during the night.

I love these ideas! It's always great to have some free gift options for parties, especially when they are related to the products being sold. I also like how you incorporate different ways for guests to earn tickets for the raffle. It keeps the party interactive and engaging. The recipe card game is a fun twist too, and it's a great way to get everyone involved and learning about the products. Thank you for sharing these ideas, I will definitely be using them at my next party!

Hi there! I love your gift ideas for free items with the citrus towels and mixing bowls. It's always great to have some extra incentives for guests to attend and engage in the party. I especially like how you have different ways for guests to earn tickets for the raffle. It adds a fun and interactive element to the party, and it also encourages guests to ask questions and learn more about Pampered Chef products and opportunities. The index card game sounds like a lot of fun too! Thank you for sharing your creative ideas, I will definitely be using them at my future parties. Happy cooking!

What type of free items are included with the citrus towels and mixing bowls set?

The free items included in this set are a citrus peeler, a citrus press, and a recipe card for citrus-infused dishes.

Can I personalize the gift set with a specific theme or message?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization options for this gift set. However, you can add a handwritten note or card to make it more personal.

Are the citrus towels and mixing bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the towels and mixing bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Can I purchase additional citrus towels or mixing bowls separately?

Yes, you can purchase additional citrus towels or mixing bowls separately to add to your set or to gift to someone else.

Do you offer gift wrapping services for this item?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. You can select this option at checkout and add a personalized message to the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LuvStoneware
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • ChefAna