• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Info Packet: What's Inside?

In summary, a recruiting information packet typically includes important documents and materials related to the recruitment process. It may contain a job description, company information, benefits and compensation details, and application instructions. It is not necessary to have a resume before requesting a packet, as the instructions will usually outline the required materials. It is possible to request a packet for a specific job or position, and the process for requesting one may vary by company. There is usually no cost for requesting a recruiting information packet, as it is a free resource provided by the company to inform potential candidates about the job and company.
vangogirl
What do you put in to your recruiting packet for people who are interested in information?

I've gotten the ideas for what I put in mine from some upper level directors. I put a catalog (to tell them to look through it--something about getting excited about the products & selling them), the SS brochure & your life brochure, a business card magnet with my info & a half sheet on my story (why I joined & why I stay-more detail than I give at shows). HTH! I've heard to KISS it-keep it simple sweetie. Just enough to get them excited & wanting more!

ss brochure, opportunity flyer and this flyer (no my idea but love it)

Attachments

• current recruiting info.doc
    194.5 KB · Views: 404
I give them a catalog, your life brochure, SS brochure, and this info sheet:
(not my idea either!)

Attachments

• BulletPointAdvantages.doc
    24.7 KB · Views: 327
Gillian can you convert that to pdf so I can look?

I'm not Gillian but here it is in PDF.

Attachments

• BulletPointAdvantages[1].pdf
    46.7 KB · Views: 308
thank you for converting that!

Thank you. Those are some great flyers!

What is included in the recruiting information packet?

The recruiting information packet typically includes important documents and materials related to the recruitment process, such as the job description, company information, benefits and compensation details, and application instructions.

Do I need to have a resume before requesting a recruiting information packet?

While having a resume ready may be helpful, it is not necessary to have one before requesting a recruiting information packet. The packet will usually contain instructions on how to apply and what materials are required.

Can I request a recruiting information packet for a specific job or position?

Yes, you can usually request a recruiting information packet for a specific job or position that you are interested in. This will ensure that you receive the most relevant information for the role you are interested in.

How can I request a recruiting information packet?

The process for requesting a recruiting information packet may vary depending on the company. However, it is usually available through the company's website or by contacting their HR department directly.

Is there a cost for requesting a recruiting information packet?

No, there is typically no cost for requesting a recruiting information packet. It is a free resource provided by the company to help potential candidates learn more about the job and the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cr8vKitchen