• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Just Became a Future Director Too!!!

In summary, a Future Director is a consultant at Pampered Chef who has set a goal to achieve the title of Director within their first 90 days. To become a Future Director, a consultant must have at least $15,000 in sales, one active team member, attend training sessions, and meet other performance goals. Future Directors receive a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and leadership opportunities, and potential bonuses and rewards. Anyone who meets the requirements and has a strong desire to succeed can become a Future Director. Progress towards becoming a Future Director can be tracked through a personal online dashboard and with support from team leaders and Pampered Chef's support team.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I just signed my second recruit a couple days ago! YEAH ME! Now, to really focus on the next three and getting everyone qualified!:)

WOW! Did you sign German people or American on a base?

American. We can't sign up German folks unless they are married to an American or something. They MUST have a US address and our addresses on the base are USPS addresses. PC doesn't ship to German addresses.

I thought there was a PC Germany?

Congrats Debi!!! *tossing confetti*

cmdtrgd said:
I thought there was a PC Germany?
There is but it's a separate company. Same but different - it's still Doris' company but it is run separately from the US. So is the PC in England and the one in Canada.

Congrats to Debi on achieving FD!!!!

Hey Debi!

I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful! :D

Enjoy your 1% overrides! It's a nice taste of what's to come when you promote to director! Hehe..

Congrats Debbie!!!!

Me three!!!I also became a Future! I signed recruit #2 and #3 last month. One has already submitted $1300 in sales and the other one is trying her hardest to get her 4 shows in so she can get the knives!

Doesn't it feel great to promote? Plus, if we submit at least $1250 each month, we get the Future Directors bonus!! I will be getting mine this month!!

Congrats to you both!!!

What's Future Director Bonus?

If you submit at least $1250 each month, then you get an extra 1% on your personal sales as well as 1% on your recruits sales. I thought you automatically got that when you became a Future, but you only get it if your sales are at least $1250. Good way to keep us motivated!

Congrats!!!

We have had a future director BOOM this month!!

1. What is a Future Director?

A Future Director is someone who has joined Pampered Chef as a consultant and has set a goal to achieve the title of Director within their first 90 days. This title comes with additional benefits and opportunities within the company.

2. What are the requirements to become a Future Director?

To become a Future Director, a consultant must have a minimum of $15,000 in sales within their first 90 days, as well as have at least one active team member. They must also attend and complete training sessions and meet other performance goals set by Pampered Chef.

3. What benefits do Future Directors receive?

Future Directors receive a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and leadership opportunities, and the potential to earn additional bonuses and rewards. They also have the opportunity to build their own team and earn additional income through their team's sales.

4. Can anyone become a Future Director?

Yes, anyone who joins Pampered Chef as a consultant and meets the requirements can become a Future Director. It takes hard work, dedication, and a strong desire to succeed to achieve this title.

5. How can I track my progress towards becoming a Future Director?

As a consultant, you will have access to your own personal online dashboard where you can track your sales, team performance, and progress towards becoming a Future Director. Your team leader and Pampered Chef's support team will also provide guidance and support to help you reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bexs50
  • chefannie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies