• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From No One to Future Director: My Journey in Just 3 Weeks!

In summary, Gillian started as a consultant two weeks ago and has just been promoted to a FD. She successfully signed one customer and the show had 42 people attend, making a total order of $1,200 and another host lined up for this Saturday. This motivated customer will be qualified by the time she gets her other orders. Her director wants her to attend Leadership in January, but plane tickets are expensive so she might not be able to afford it.
gilliandanielle
I can't believe it!! Just 2 weeks ago I didn't have a soul that would even listen about the opportunity, and now I'm a FD! What could I do in three weeks??? Watch out world!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is awesome!! :)

Last edited:
Congrats! Hurray for you! *tossing confetti*

PoseyMom said:
Congrats! Hurray for you! *tossing confetti*

AWESOME!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!
WAY TO GO !!!!!:D :D :D

Congrats Gill, that's great! Rub that magic dust on us :)

YEA!!! GREAT JOB****** I'm next####

HEY is this all from leads with the Alaska State Fair that you did??

Congratulations!!!!

Yeah you! Congratulations!!!!
Linda

Awesome!!!!

Flamingo said:
HEY is this all from leads with the Alaska State Fair that you did??
One was a 'maybe" from the fair and the other was a woman that I met at the fair, but she said no to hosting or the opp. She called me out of the blue wanting to have a catalog show. You can't drive to the town that she lives in, so I just gave her regular catalog stuff and didn't push a cooking show. She wrote me on Weds. asking "red flag" questions and I gave her some info about the biz. She called me today to tell me that she is having 42 people over and making a few recipes from the PC cookbooks and showing her PC tools. I signed her right then and there and she will be using her show tomorrow as her VERY FIRST SHOW! It sucks because I was counting on that commission myself, but I'm sure that it is better in the long run. I still have 10 more leads to follow up on that I can't get on the phone!!

WAY TO GO Gillian:D :D I'm so happy for you!

Yeah Gillian! Director could be just around the corner!!

Michele

That's awesome! Way to go - you never know when things will turn around - I am hoping that the same sort of thing will happen for me - just do everything you are supposed to and somehow it will all come back to you!

CONGRATS!

Where is Alaska again???:p
gilliandanielle said:
" You can't drive to the town that she lives in,
:confused: :confused: Tell me again that Alaska is not the WILDERNESS????? HA Ha Ha
Andrea:p

what an awesome opportunity for you Gillian!! Now you have to change your signature!!!!

You Go Girl!!!That is fabulous! Congratulations! You are on your way!:p

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Just think, reduced points for trips and overrides

Flamingo said:
:p
:confused: :confused: Tell me again that Alaska is not the WILDERNESS????? HA Ha Ha
Andrea:p

I live in a very populated (for Alaska) part of the state. There are pretty much three patches of people in the state, and the rest are just tiny villages of less than 1000 people. She lives in a tiny fishing villiage with 1000 people, but 42 are coming to her show today!! That is 5% of the whole town! Too bad I'm not making commission on that...

Thanks for sharing in my excitement everyone! I am off to do my 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge that my director just gave me. What a great idea! I wish someone had brought this up on Chef Success 6 weeks ago, LOL!
(That's sarcasm, please don't link me to the thread!!)

Congrats! Enjoy your raise!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am off to do my 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge that my director just gave me. What a great idea! I wish someone had brought this up on Chef Success 6 weeks ago, LOL!
(That's sarcasm, please don't link me to the thread!!)
Yes this site is way ahead of the game!!

Congrats on your promotion!

I saw your thread Debi! Congrats!!

gilliandanielle said:
One was a 'maybe" from the fair and the other was a woman that I met at the fair, but she said no to hosting or the opp. She called me out of the blue wanting to have a catalog show. You can't drive to the town that she lives in, so I just gave her regular catalog stuff and didn't push a cooking show. She wrote me on Weds. asking "red flag" questions and I gave her some info about the biz. She called me today to tell me that she is having 42 people over and making a few recipes from the PC cookbooks and showing her PC tools. I signed her right then and there and she will be using her show tomorrow as her VERY FIRST SHOW! It sucks because I was counting on that commission myself, but I'm sure that it is better in the long run. I still have 10 more leads to follow up on that I can't get on the phone!!
Really it won't because all of her shows you'll earn over rides on :)\\btw:::

Awesome on the FD part!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Soothenrelax said:
Really it won't because all of her shows you'll earn over rides on
Remember that, as a FD (2 active - do not have to be qualified), you earn your overrides (1%) only in months that you submit $1250 or more in sales so keep on bookin' and recruiting!

When you promote to director you get your overrides (3% on your sales and those of your downline) every month that you sell $350, your team (including you) sells $4000 and you have 5 active, qualified on your team. Plus you get other benefits too!! Go for it!

Awesome! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-020.gif

Keep it up and you'll promote again in no time!!!

Yeee HaaaaaaaaWay to go Gillian! Keep on doing whtaever it is! You'll make director by conference! It be great if you could come down so we could all somehow cheer you on!

That is super!

That is great Gillian. Keep up the good work.

Hopefully I will get enough shows to afford to go to conference. I would love to walk as a director there! We'll see... The consultant I signed on Friday almost qualified with the show she held yesterday, so that would help to have one officially qualified consultant under me!

Join conference club! Its a great start!

I am fine with the actual conference registrations and such, but it is the airfare that's the killer! $900-$1200 for three days?? DH would commit me!

congrats!!!!

The Happy Dance for you Gill, Congrats!!!!!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-052.gif

Oh, thanks guys! That is exactly what I look like doing the happy dance too!!

So you turn into a little round yellow person when you do the happy dance???

Sadly....yes!

Congrats, Gillian! That is just awesome! Keep up the great work. Wow, 42 guests at her show?! That's amazing!

Or use your dollars from the incentive this month. You can do that, right? And from the recruits as they qualify?

gilliandanielle said:
I am fine with the actual conference registrations and such, but it is the airfare that's the killer! $900-$1200 for three days?? DH would commit me!
I am having the most taken out for Conf Club, so I'll have $600 for next year. Start saving now for the airfare! You never know, it could be cheaper by then.

You want to be there for your walk!!!

gilliandanielle said:
I can't believe it!! Just 2 weeks ago I didn't have a soul that would even listen about the opportunity, and now I'm a FD! What could I do in three weeks??? Watch out world!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Ok guys, you ready for the update???

She just sent me this e-mail:

Gillian: I had an awesome party! had 20 girls show up. So, far my order is running around $1,200.00 I still have 2 orders coming in tomorrow. :)

I also have one Host lined up for this coming satureday. I will be home all day tomorrow. Tami

Whoo hoo! She doesn't even have her kit yet, and by the time she gets her other orders she will be qualified! I am so thrilled!!

gilliandanielle said:
Ok guys, you ready for the update???

She just sent me this e-mail:

Gillian: I had an awesome party! had 20 girls show up. So, far my order is running around $1,200.00 I still have 2 orders coming in tomorrow. :)

I also have one Host lined up for this coming satureday. I will be home all day tomorrow. Tami

Whoo hoo! She doesn't even have her kit yet, and by the time she gets her other orders she will be qualified! I am so thrilled!!

THAT'S AWESOME!! What a motivated gal:) She's off to a great start!

Wow she is motivated. May her business continue as it has started.

Oh my gosh Gillian, that is wonderful!!!! It is such a good feeling. I just became a Future too. I guess with plane tickets being so much for you, you won't be going to Leadership in January will you? My Director wants me to go. I would love to, but not sure if I will have the money. I would rather save it for conference in July!

Congrats Jennifer! I will not be going to leadership, and my director hasn't even agknowledged it because one of them isn't qualified yet. If I go anywhere I will go to conference, but I am doubting that I will go there either!

gilliandanielle said:
Congrats Jennifer! I will not be going to leadership, and my director hasn't even agknowledged it because one of them isn't qualified yet. If I go anywhere I will go to conference, but I am doubting that I will go there either!

If you can work it out...it is the BEST investment in your biz! I couldn't go my first 3 years; have gone the last two. I think my business would have picked up much sooner had I been able to go from the beginning. It motivates you like nothing else:D
Conference club is a life saver too--I do that, plus in January when you can earn free or half off-I work my booty off-last 2 years I've earned it half off. As far as airfare, the sooner you get your ticket, the cheaper the price! My group goes to southwest.com & find their cheapest internet rate. I know you're coming from no-man's land....but give it a thought anyway:)

We don't have Southwest here, but I will start looking around. I have only sold $5200 this year, so I havn't even made the airfare in commission yet.

It makes a HUGE difference when they get off to such a great start!

She lives in such a small town that I am worried it won't last long... I am very excited that she is off to such an awesome start though!

gilliandanielle said:
She lives in such a small town that I am worried it won't last long... I am very excited that she is off to such an awesome start though!

I am from a small town and was worried about my momentum not carrying over. I am in my 6th month and I do not think I have submitted less than $1250 (maybe a little less but if so not much) the whole time. Every time I think it is going to slow down I book a show. I keep wondering when it will slow down but so far it has not even when I have wanted a little breather, ha! So, hopefully your recruit will be the same way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Bren706