• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual or Group Training: Which is More Effective?

In summary, Individual training involves one-on-one instruction while group training involves learning with multiple participants. You can choose between the two options based on your needs and preferences, with individual training typically having a higher cost. Group training offers a collaborative and cost-effective learning experience, and you can request a specific consultant for either type of training.

When I train, I prefer...

• Individual training

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Group training

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Depends if there is more than one consultant

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
AJPratt
Silver Member
Do you prefer Individual or Group training when training your new consultants? I was trained by myself, probably because there wasn't anyone else signed up, but I have done a few in groups. Then it got me to thinking...

I have only trained one person, but I think it is more personal. Also, some people (like me!) would be embaressed to ask some questions and look clueless in front of the group, so I thnk that people are more open by themselves. Regular training (like cluster meetings) is better in groups though because people can share the experiences they already had.

I've had one session of each done by my recruiter's recruiter (lol, I don't think she is a director yet but hopefully will be soon). I found the individual session was better for me but that may be because I had things I wanted to make sure we got to and with the one-on-one we were able to touch on all my issues without it being boring to someone else.

I'm actually a trainer by trade. (Certified Technical Trainer.)

I'd love nothing more than to figure out a way to deliver classroom type training to newbies. I'm just not sure how we'd go about it.

I perfer one on one training rather than group becasue it is more personable and you are able to ask as many questions as youi might need to......

I like both the thing I like about group training is that you have other brains to pick then your own.

1. What is the difference between individual and group training?

Individual training is one-on-one instruction with a Pampered Chef consultant, while group training involves multiple participants learning together in a group setting.

2. Can I choose between individual or group training?

Yes, you can choose the type of training that best fits your needs and preferences.

3. Is there an additional cost for individual training?

Individual training typically has a higher cost compared to group training due to the personalized attention and customized instruction provided by the consultant.

4. What are the benefits of group training?

Group training allows for a more collaborative and interactive learning experience as participants can share ideas and learn from one another. It also tends to be more cost-effective for those on a budget.

5. Can I request a specific consultant for individual or group training?

Yes, you can request a specific Pampered Chef consultant for your training session. However, their availability may vary depending on their schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Malinda Klein