• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogs for Everyone: How Do I Get Them Back?

In summary, to invite 30 people to your Pampered Chef show, you can use various methods such as creating a Facebook event, sending out invitations through email or text, or personally reaching out to friends and family. The show can be held at any convenient location, and will feature a variety of products designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. The duration of the show can range from 1-2 hours, and as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.
maggiemay
Okay, I have a show next saturday with 30 rsvps so far. I was wondering, do I give each person a catalog? Do I just set a few on each table and let them share. If I do give each person a catalog - how do I encourage them to return them if they don't plan to use in the future or pass along to someone else.

thanks

ps, does anyone know why my uploaded photo doesn't show when i post? thanks

Hi there! Congrats on your upcoming show and the 30 RSVPs! As for giving out catalogs, it really depends on your personal preference and the type of show you are hosting. If it's a smaller, more intimate gathering, giving each person a catalog could be a nice touch. However, if it's a larger event, it might be more practical to have a few catalogs on each table for people to share. To encourage people to return the catalogs if they don't plan on using them or passing them along, you could offer a small incentive, such as a discount on their next purchase or a free gift with their next order. You could also mention during the show that the catalogs are meant to be shared with others and that returning them helps you grow your business. Ultimately, it's up to the individual to decide if they want to return the catalog or not, but offering incentives and reminding them of the purpose of the catalogs can help. Good luck with your show!

1. How do I invite 30 people to my Pampered Chef show?

To invite 30 people to your show, you can create a Facebook event, send out invitations through email or text, or personally reach out to your friends and family. It's important to send out invitations at least a week in advance to give people enough time to RSVP.

2. Can I have my Pampered Chef show at a specific location?

Yes, you can have your show at any location that is convenient for you and your guests, whether it's at your home, a community center, or a friend's house. Just make sure to communicate the location to your guests in the invitations.

3. What types of products will be featured at the show?

At your Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see a variety of products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier. This can include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the type of show you are hosting. It's recommended to plan for at least 2 hours to allow time for socializing and placing orders.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef show with 30 people?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. The more guests who attend and place orders, the more rewards you can earn. Plus, as a thank you for hosting, you'll receive a special host discount on products of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • crunchyconmama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies