• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flexible Work Schedule with Pampered Chef® - 80% of Women Want It!

In summary, the weekly bites mentioned that 80% of working women would like a more flexible work schedule. This fact inspired Pampered Chef to create a business that offers this flexibility.
lacychef
Did you get the postcard today that the weekly bites was talking about?

It gave this fact below, & I like how to incorporate it into shows;)

At your next Show, say, "I just read an interesting fact. 80% of working women would like a more flexible work schedule. How many of you feel that way? Well, my Pampered Chef® business gives me that flexibility."

You know a lot of hands will go up!

I haven't seen the postcard yet. I wondered who they sent them to.

ange13 said:
I haven't seen the postcard yet. I wondered who they sent them to.

I wondered the same thing. I haven't received one.

I received mine today.

I got mine yesterday.. At first I thought someone was trying to send me something about PC trying to get me to sign up........

I got mine a few days ago.

Nothing here!!

Nothing here either & I didn't get the other postcard they sent a couple of months ago.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Nothing here either & I didn't get the other postcard they sent a couple of months ago.

Have you checked to make sure they have the correct address for you?

Haven't gotten one either yet. And I know they have the correct address since I get all my consultant news books. I would really like to see it. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I got mine yesterday.. At first I thought someone was trying to send me something about PC trying to get me to sign up........

Me too, until I got the email from Weekly bites about it!

got mine yesterday. I thought the same thing as mommyhugz1978, that they were trying to get me to sign up.

I got mine yesterday.

I got mine yesterday too. DH and I were talking about that and it is a HUGE expense to send those to active consultants. I don't see how it is worth the expense, but I am not running the company!!

cmdtrgd said:
Have you checked to make sure they have the correct address for you?

They have to have the right address because I get the Consultant News every month & I haven't moved since I signed up.

gilliandanielle said:
I got mine yesterday too. DH and I were talking about that and it is a HUGE expense to send those to active consultants. I don't see how it is worth the expense, but I am not running the company!!

It is also a huge tax write off

speaking of consultant news...has everyone gotten their yet? I still do not have mine...and I didn't get a postcard either.

Shawnna said:
speaking of consultant news...has everyone gotten their yet? I still do not have mine...and I didn't get a postcard either.

I got my KCN last Thursday.

Gillian: I was surprised to get the postcard too....seems like that fact would have just been published in a weekly bites or something. Maybe they needed some more tax write-offs for this year!

Got mine last week. It has taken as long as mid month before though.

Actually, it's not a huge expense when you consider how something so little can increase the size of the company and the sales.

Why would you think it's such a huge expense for them when everyone encourages US to send all kinds of post cards to host coach and keep customers informed as well as even sending invitaions for the host!!! Our expense to income ratio is ALOT different than theirs. I think it was a simple tidbit to drop seeds for us.

1. What is "Did You Get the Postcard?"

"Did You Get the Postcard?" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on making meal planning and preparation easier and more convenient for busy individuals and families.

2. How does "Did You Get the Postcard?" work?

Customers can sign up for a subscription service and receive a monthly postcard featuring a recipe and all the necessary ingredients to make the dish. The postcard also includes step-by-step instructions and tips for making the recipe a success.

3. What types of recipes are included in "Did You Get the Postcard?"

The postcards feature a variety of recipes, including main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. Our team of chefs and nutritionists carefully curate each recipe to be flavorful, easy to make, and nutritious.

4. Can I customize my "Did You Get the Postcard?" subscription?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of dietary preferences and restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free, to ensure that the recipes and ingredients are tailored to your specific needs.

5. How much does "Did You Get the Postcard?" cost?

The cost of the subscription varies depending on the length of the subscription and any add-ons that you choose. However, we offer competitive pricing and our postcards are designed to save you time and money on your weekly grocery bill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JenniferB
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CHEFINGREEN