• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Won't Bug You Anymore Email... Need Wording

I would just say something along the lines of, "I'm considering what you've said and I'm still thinking about it. I'll let you know when I've decided."
AJPratt
Silver Member
I want to send an email back to someone but I am challegened by the wording. I would like to basically say, "I don't like to feel like I'm bugging you so I won't ask you about this again." But in a nice way.

I'm starting to feel the the pampered pest.

What are the circumstances? Are you trying to get a booking or recruit lead?

I like that line... Its for a recruit. She seems interested but talks herself out of it. And then is interested again, and talks herself out again...

I would send her an email that say something like.

Hello , this is Anne Pratt with the PC. I would be happy to help you start your own business when you are ready, however I'm starting to feel like the pampered pest. So I'll give you sometime to think things over would it be alright if I contacted you again on . (a few weeks)

Then when you recontact her ask her she's ready to sign up yet. If not ask her what keeps changing her mind.

HTH

Brooke - good answer. I would also add something like I would be really sad to see you miss such an awesome opportunity, but understand if it is not for you right now. I would also be really bummed if I didn't get to work with you.or something along those lines.

my underlined spaces didn't show up :confused:

huh? what do you mean, Brooke?

It should say hello (space for name) this is

and

if I contacted you again on (space for date)

I put in unlined spaces but it didn't work

No - HTML (the code that puts our board together) ignores multiple spaces. If you want to add a blank space, just use some _ or - It's not ideal, but it'll get the job done!Thanks for this thread, btw. Good ideas!

Thanks I'm not very computer smart.

It's just like a foreign language... If you don't know it, you're left feeling confused. But if you have translators, you'll get along just fine. I know it and I'm happy to share. I glean lots of PC info from you, so it works out nicely, I think. :)

Brooke and Kate--those are great ideas!

What is the "I Won't Bug You Anymore" email and why do I need wording for it?

The "I Won't Bug You Anymore" email is a message sent to customers or contacts who have expressed that they no longer wish to receive marketing emails from your company. It is important to have appropriate wording for this email to maintain a positive relationship with the recipient and respect their wishes.

What should I include in the subject line of the "I Won't Bug You Anymore" email?

The subject line of the email should clearly state the purpose of the message and include the recipient's name if possible. For example, "A Note from Pampered Chef: Updating Your Email Preferences, [Recipient's Name]."

How should I address the recipient in the body of the email?

It is best to use the recipient's name in the greeting of the email and acknowledge their previous communication or interaction with your company. This shows that you value their relationship with your company and are addressing their specific request.

Do I need to include an opt-out link in the "I Won't Bug You Anymore" email?

Yes, it is important to provide an easy and clear way for the recipient to opt-out of future marketing emails. This can be a link to update their email preferences or a simple "Unsubscribe" button.

Is it okay to include a thank-you message in the "I Won't Bug You Anymore" email?

Yes, it is a good practice to thank the recipient for their past support and remind them that they can still shop with your company without receiving marketing emails. This can help maintain a positive relationship and potentially encourage future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DebPC