• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit Changes

In summary, the changes to the Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit include a reduction in amount from $150 to $100 and a restriction to only use it towards full-priced products. Hosts can earn the credit by holding a party with $600 or more in sales, and it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. If a host cancels their party after earning the credit, it can still be used for individual purchases but not towards future parties. The credit is not transferable and can only be used by the host who earned it.
jeanniec
I know things have changed since I last was with PC a couple of years ago - for one, the host's free credit is no longer in points! This has me scratching my head...I have three hot potential recruit leads and one is currently hosting a catalog show. How does the kit credit work now if she wants to join? Is it still only $20 or $40 off (using $20 or $40 of the host's total free credit)? I searched on CC and couldn't find the answer.

Thank you!!

Yes, it is $20 or $40 off using her 'free' money that she gets for hosting the show.

You got it! They can use either $20 or $40 of their FPV towards the kit. It is in the product items list. $20 is 5227 and $40 is 5228. HTH

Thanks to both of you for replying so quickly!! I really appreciate it. :) Hopefully, I will have #1 sign in the next two weeks (maybe #2 and #3 will, too - XX crossing my fingers here).

Thanks again!

You are welcome, just glad I could help.

What are the changes to the Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit?

The changes to the Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit include a reduction in the credit amount from $150 to $100 for hosts who hold a party with $600 or more in sales. Additionally, the credit can now only be used towards full-priced products, instead of any products in the catalog.

How can hosts earn the Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit?

Hosts can earn the $100 credit by holding a party with $600 or more in sales. The credit will be automatically applied to their account within 10 days after the party is closed.

Can the Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit be combined with other offers or discounts?

No, the credit cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It can only be used towards full-priced products and cannot be applied to taxes or shipping fees.

What happens if a host cancels their party after earning the Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit?

If a host cancels their party after earning the credit, they will not be able to use the credit towards a future party. However, the credit will still be available for them to use towards individual purchases of full-priced products.

Is the Pampered Chef Host Kit Credit transferable?

No, the credit is not transferable. It can only be used by the host who earned it and cannot be transferred to another consultant or host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen