• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for 30 second commercials for recruiting and bookings?

In summary, to come up with a 30 second commercial idea, you can brainstorm with a group, research your target audience, utilize current trends, use humor, or tell a story. The commercial should be around 25-30 seconds long and include an attention-grabbing opening, clear message, visuals, call to action, and branding. To make it stand out, be unique, use emotions, be memorable, keep it simple, and test it out. To ensure effectiveness, know your audience, incorporate a call to action, use metrics, get feedback, and maintain consistency.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Most of were able to attend Conference this year.. and good majority of us attend the workshop by Balenda Ellsworth's 90 day's to the business you want, and she mentioned several times in her workshops about coming up with the 30 second commerical. What are some ideas for commericals that you guys use for recuriting or bookings... or when someone ask you what do you do?

we talked about this at our cluster meeting on person said something like, I help bring families back to the table with simple to use kitchen tools

OOOHHH!!!!! I like that!!!!!

that is a good one...... does anyone ever use their 30 second commerical during their show's??

"I can show you how to break out of your kitchen rut by connecting you with tools that make a chef out of anyone!"

Hmmm. I just made that one up. I think I LIKE it! :D

"I show busy people how to streamline their cooking to save time and money."

I think I like that one, too. :)

I teach familes how to have fun in the kitchen and bring them together over a meal that was easy to prepare.

I sale kitchen products that make cooking simple and easy.

agw said:
"I show busy people how to streamline their cooking to save time and money."

That's a good one!!!!

What are the best ways to come up with a 30 second commercial idea?

1. Brainstorm with a group: Gather a team of creative individuals and have a brainstorming session where everyone can contribute their ideas and build upon each other's suggestions.

2. Research your target audience: Understand the interests, needs, and preferences of your target audience to come up with a commercial that resonates with them.

3. Utilize current trends: Keep up with the latest trends in advertising and incorporate them into your commercial to make it relevant and engaging.

4. Use humor: A funny and memorable commercial can leave a lasting impression on viewers and make them more likely to remember your product or service.

5. Tell a story: People are drawn to stories, so try to create a narrative in your commercial that captures the attention of the audience and conveys your message effectively.

How long should a 30 second commercial idea be?

A 30 second commercial should typically be between 25-30 seconds long. This allows for a brief introduction, a main message, and a call to action, without exceeding the time limit.

What elements should be included in a 30 second commercial idea?

1. Attention-grabbing opening: The first few seconds of the commercial should capture the viewer's attention and make them want to keep watching.

2. Clear message: The commercial should clearly convey the main message or selling point of the product or service.

3. Visuals: Use visuals that are eye-catching and relevant to the product or service being advertised.

4. Call to action: End the commercial with a strong call to action, encouraging viewers to take a specific action such as visiting a website or making a purchase.

5. Branding: Make sure to include your company logo or name in the commercial to reinforce brand awareness.

How can I make my 30 second commercial idea stand out?

1. Be unique: Avoid using cliches and overused ideas, and try to come up with something fresh and original.

2. Use emotions: People are more likely to remember a commercial that evokes strong emotions, so try to incorporate emotional appeal into your idea.

3. Be memorable: Use catchy slogans, jingles, or memorable characters to make your commercial stand out in viewers' minds.

4. Keep it simple: A clear and simple message is more effective than a complicated one that may confuse viewers.

5. Test it out: Before launching your commercial, test it out on a small focus group to get feedback and make any necessary improvements.

How can I ensure my 30 second commercial idea is effective?

1. Know your audience: Make sure your commercial resonates with your target audience and speaks to their needs and interests.

2. Incorporate a call to action: A clear call to action is essential for driving viewers to take action after seeing the commercial.

3. Use metrics: Track the success of your commercial by measuring metrics such as views, engagement, and sales.

4. Get feedback: Ask for feedback from colleagues, friends, or focus groups to gain valuable insights and make improvements.

5. Be consistent: Make sure your commercial aligns with your brand image and messaging to maintain consistency in your marketing efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • finley1991