• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Recruiting Line?

In summary, Anne was able to go on a cruise and earn the products she brought to her shows for free. She also likes Don Funt's line of talking about how eliminating a bill or debt could be done with an extra $400-500 a month.
bbauman07
Gold Member
What is your favorite recruiting line that you use at your shows?

"I got almost everything you see here for FREE with my kit or during my SS months while also earning commission."

Do you LIKE to pay taxes?

I paid for a cruise for my husband and I by doing a show a month for six month.

This is a great thread, BTW!!!

Anne - you did 6 shows and were able to go on a cruise? Was it the PC cruise?

No, it was just our annual vacation. We only do one a year, so we make it something nice.

And, yes, it was six shows, albeit couple of really good ones in there, and some outside orders.

When I get to the skillets part of my show I talk about how I had a show to get the skillet I wanted for 1/2 price, and when I found out how much the consultant made at my show I decided I was on the wrong side of the table :) - then I go on to tell them that now I was able to earn all the new exec skillets for free, b/c when PC comes out with new products, we consultants always have a chance to earn them for free.

I really don't have one yet. I have tried a few different ones though.

If you love the products you just may want to try on my apron!

I have three things that I bring to my show with me on a constant bases.... and during my show Italk about how I earned those things for free in my first super starter month!! :) I get a lot of questions asked when I say that, I also through in that it can help with rent,mortagage, a bill, a car payment, or help pay for college.

I do have a roll of accounting tape that I write eveything I got for free on and put it in a small gift bag and take it to my shows. I got this idea from a fellow cheffer. I don't read the list but, I do pull it out and show how long it is getting. It is there if they would like to take a closer look at it.

:) :) :) bump :) :) :)

Good thread!:D

"I'm offering every one of you a job today; this apron comes in all sizes."
I listened to a tape (can't remember which one) and I thought it was great to actually say to the crowd that you're offering them all a job.

I also like Don Funt's line does anyone here have a bill they would like to eliminated not a husband named bill but a debt?

What would you do with an extra $400-500 a month?

I got almost everyone one of my PC products for FREE while earning a commission check to go shopping and pay bills off with!

What a great thread! I usually talk about the kit, but I really don't have a line.

bbauman07 said:
I also like Don Funt's line does anyone here have a bill they would like to eliminated not a husband named bill but a debt?

I LIKE IT!!! :D :D :D

What is a recruiting line?

A recruiting line is a phrase or statement used by recruiters to attract potential candidates for a job or position. It is usually used to highlight the benefits or unique aspects of the job or company in order to pique the interest of potential candidates.

Why do recruiters use recruiting lines?

Recruiters use recruiting lines as a way to stand out from other companies and attract top talent. It also helps to convey the company's values, culture, and job opportunities in a concise and memorable way.

What makes a good recruiting line?

A good recruiting line should be attention-grabbing, concise, and highlight the unique aspects or benefits of the job or company. It should also be authentic and align with the company's values and culture.

Can a recruiting line be misleading?

Yes, a recruiting line can be misleading if it portrays the job or company in a false or exaggerated manner. This can lead to disappointment and dissatisfaction for both the candidate and the company in the long run.

How can I come up with a unique recruiting line?

To come up with a unique recruiting line, you can start by identifying the key selling points of the job or company. These could be the company's mission, culture, benefits, or growth opportunities. Then, try to craft a short and catchy phrase that conveys these points in a creative way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef_goods