• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Entering New Recruit!

In summary, if the recruit doesn't have a kit credit, you can enter it online when they agree. If they do have a kit credit, you have to wait until the show leaves to enter the agreement.
gilliandanielle
Ok, so I have another lady who wants to join, but I have heard so many things that now I am scared. She doesn't have/want a kit credit so when I enter her agreement online that orders the kit, right? Do I have to do something else to get the kit if she isn't connected to a show? I need to call her tomorrow because her CC didn't go through for some reason, but I wanted to be sure that once I had the right number that I was finished and her kit would be ordered. Also, I put her SS1 as October, is that right? TIA!

Yes, paying for the kit orders it. It comes in about a week.

If you put her SS1 as October, she has all Sept. and Oct. to count towards the SS1 bonuses. But if she signed by Aug. 31 and qualifies by Sept. 30, she still gets the knives and you the Home Depot card.

My first recruit did this and got her box yesterday. She has a son getting married at the end of Oct, so we did this so she can qualify in Sept. and take Oct. off if she likes without penalty. HTH!

Gillian,
It will ask if she has a kit credit, just click no! Then proceed, when you finish and enter the cc number she's signed up and the kit will come.

Thanks for clearing that up! So let me get this straight:
If they DON'T have a kit credit you can enter it online as soon as they agree.
If they DO have a kit credit you have to wait until the show leaves HO to enter the agreement.

Is that right??

Wrong, look on consultants corner it shows what number is needed. I signed someone using the kit credit and I think you just have to wait for them to process it.

Here I just copied and pasted the info for you. You just have to wait till the show is processed to enter the kit credit.

Recruiter's Information
How to Help Your Recruit Complete the Online Consultant Agreement

Your recruits can submit their agreements online at the end of your recruiting interview for speedy delivery of their Super Starter kits! Ideally, you'll be meeting in person, and can complete the online agreement together. However, if distance prevents you from meeting face-to-face, be sure to provide your recruits with the following information before they start the online Consultant Agreement.

With your help, they'll be able to quickly complete the agreement and be on their way to holding their first Cooking Shows! The Super Starter kit will be shipped according to their first Super Starter month.

The online Consultant Agreement is found on our public Web site at www.pamperedchef.com in the Come Join Us section.

Be sure your new Consultant has the following information to complete the agreement:

The recruiter's name and Consultant number
Social Security number (SSN) or Individual Tax ID number (ITIN)
Quick Start box information
(Applies only if recruit received a Quick Start box.)
Host kit credit information: Credit amount and Show number
(Applies only if recruit is applying Show points toward kit credit.)
Note: The Home Office must have processed the Show before the kit credit can be applied.
Credit Card Information for kit payment: The Pampered Chef accepts Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover®/Novus®
The first six Cooking Show dates
Note: Potential Consultants submitting an online agreement must fill out the information and click the I ACCEPT button themselves because a Consultant Agreement is between the company and the recruit.

Gillian: BTW,
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-033.gif CONGRATULATIONS!! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-033.gif

Thanks!! I don't want to jinx myself, but for some reason I am beating recruits off with a stick!! I just had another lady e-mail me (I met a TON of people at the fair shift I worked at) who filled out a slip but didn't even say maybe to a show or info about the biz. She now wants to hold a show to get the kit credit. That is my third in two days with more calls to make!

I got my first OFFICIALLY signed up today! I had her ex. date wrong, then it went through just fine! I have three other people teetering on the edge right now. I am trying to shove them off the fence without appearing pushy! It isn't going so well...

Way to go! I have two sisters I will be meeting with! Cross your fingers for me!

That is fantastic. Wow.

Good luck Annie!!

Thanks, I can sure use it.

AWESOME Gillian:D :D With that momentum, you'll be a director in no time!!!

I am hoping! I have one def. yes, one def no, and two sitting on the fence. I also have 15 more people to talk to (left messages) about the opportunity. The def yes that I have will NEVER qualify though. I know that is horrible to say, but there is NO way it will happen!

gilliandanielle said:
I got my first OFFICIALLY signed up today! I had her ex. date wrong, then it went through just fine! I have three other people teetering on the edge right now. I am trying to shove them off the fence without appearing pushy! It isn't going so well...

Congratulations, Gillian! Sounds like you are on a roll! Good luck with the others you have lined up!

AJPratt said:
Way to go! I have two sisters I will be meeting with! Cross your fingers for me!

Good luck, Anne!

Anne, when are you meeting with these ladies? Good luck!

gilliandanielle said:
The def yes that I have will NEVER qualify though. I know that is horrible to say, but there is NO way it will happen!

4 shows at $150 each... sure she/he could!

I have to give her a call to follow up...

AJPratt said:
4 shows at $150 each... sure she/he could!
I am trying to give her the "Scottie Brister" treatment and get her qualified before her kit gets to her, but she keeps saying she can't buy anything yet. I have explained to her that she is selling the products and she says she knows, but I am not so sure she understands. She practically wrote kitnapper on her drawing slip!

AJPratt said:
I have to give her a call to follow up...
Let us know what happens! I can see you with a director tiara any day now!

What is the process for entering a new recruit?

The process for entering a new recruit involves first gathering all necessary information, such as their name, contact information, and start date. Then, the recruit's information must be entered into our system using our designated onboarding tool. Once the information is entered, the new recruit will receive a welcome email and have access to our training materials.

What if the new recruit is already a customer?

If the new recruit is already a customer, their customer information will need to be merged with their new recruit information in our system. This can be done by contacting our customer service team and providing both sets of information for the new recruit. Our team will take care of merging the information and ensuring the recruit has access to both customer and consultant resources.

Is there a deadline for entering new recruits?

While there is no specific deadline for entering new recruits, we do recommend entering the information as soon as possible to ensure the recruit can start their training and have access to all necessary resources. This will also help with accurate tracking and reporting of new recruits for your business.

What if I need to make changes to the new recruit's information?

If changes need to be made to the new recruit's information after it has been entered into our system, you can easily update the information by accessing the recruit's profile and making the necessary changes. It is important to keep all information up to date for accurate tracking and communication with the recruit.

Are there any resources available to help with entering new recruits?

Yes, we offer a variety of resources to help with entering new recruits, including step-by-step guides and tutorials on our onboarding tool. Additionally, our customer service team is always available to assist with any questions or issues that may arise during the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tjb11675
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • makeawhisk