• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Recruit Scared of Partylite Experience!

:) You can tell her about the work-from-home opportunities that PC provides. You can also tell her about the catalog and online shows that PC hosts. She may be interested in attending a few shows a month to get a feel for it.
gilliandanielle
I have a hot recriut lead, but she sold Partylite before and wasted a ton of time and money! What can I tell her to show her that PC is different and better??

Go to the post "Why PC is so much better than MK". There is all kinds of info on there about almost every direct sales business. If you can't find it that way, just search under my name because I started the post. Hope that helps!

Gillian - EVERYTHING!!! :) I used to be a PL consultant MANY years ago. The support that you receive is incredible (my PL director actually left a msg on my home ans machine YELLING at me). I quit the next day. PC show avg is the highest around, yet the products aren't nearly as expensive. The products sell themselves. Can you tell I had a bad experience too?

Find out from her what she considers a 'bad' experience. You know enough about PC to help her overcome those fears. You're always on here posting to help everyone else.... ;)

I also used to sell PL - it was so much harder! The thing I hated the most was hearing all the guests complain about how expensive stuff was - some whispered, some were rude. I would say, talk it up that we have stuff as little as $0.75. Also, tell her about the $200 every TWO months. If I recall, PL was $250 every MONTH! Ouch. I couldn't keep up with that. My first recruit was about to sign with PL - but she said the Director was pushing her too hard. She was going to sign on Monday and met me at a show on Saturday! Yeah!! Explain that we don't have to buy so many things like PL does too. Hope this helps!
Joanne

I would def. ask her what her experience was with PL. In my personal experience, just buying PL products (I've never sold), I was not impressed with their return policy. I had a candle holder break soon after buying it and they would NOT exchange it or anything! I paid a ton of money for it too. I never bought again. Also, I think PL consultants have to pay for hostess benefits themselves. Def. find out her concerns.

Tell her to come here and ask her to post to the previous skeptics and they will tell her that this opp. is not too good to be true!!

scared hot recruit....
gilliandanielle said:
I have a hot recriut lead, but she sold Partylite before and wasted a ton of time and money! What can I tell her to show her that PC is different and better??

Not sure how to mention, but I used to sell PL too. I didn't learn my lesson the first time around and tried it again when I relocated down here to S. TX. Then I was given the PC opportunity and turned it down again, only to have my Body Shop recruits stolen from me and taken by my Director of the Body Shop and finally went to a PC party and signed up that night!!! Sure wish I would've signed the first time I was asked by PC!~!

You can quote me if you'd like~

Liz

She said that she couldn't sell very much because she doesn't have a car. She couldn't hold many parties because of the transportation situation, so she didn't make her sales requirements. I told her about catalog shows and online shows, and asked if maybe a friend could take her to 2 or 3 shows a month. She said that she could probably get a ride to a few shows a month. She only wants to be short term and is thinking of joining the Peace Corps, but I will take anything that I can get right now!! Thanks for the ideas ladies!

as a point of interest, I did PC for 7 months taking the bus (and train in Scotland) to all my shows. My hubby would drop me off and I would get the bus home. I didn't even have the show-to-go, I just packed everything in a suitcase.

It's a great way to earn money towards either a) her own car or b) helping pay for driving lessons!

Dh and I share a car, so I told her about that, and told her that I do a lot of work over the phone so that I can use my car time effectively. I was thinking that maybe she could even walk to a business and do a lunchtime show. If she was motivated enough to do a bunch of catalog shows she could easily get a down payment for a car!

Give her the info, and have her sell herself. Ask her why she thinks she can sell pc? etc The car is a minor problem, that what they have buses, trains, subways and family for. Like you said if she could book the neighborhood all she wouls have to do is walk.

I wish you luck Gillian. I hope you sign her.

When I joined pc I researched pc, pl, tupperware, petra, cm, and on and on. I chose pc because they seemed to have the best package, plus I called everyone I knew and asked them what they would be more likely to buy, host from.

She lives in Anchorage, which is 10 years behind the rest of the planet. We don't have subways, trains or many busses, and she doesn't have any family here, just friends. I told her that she could take a cab, but it might take half her commission to get her to a show! I am going to do my best, and if I sign her I sign her.

Ok, so I called her back yesterday to talk with her more. She said that she is going to continue her current job of helping her friend deliver newspapers. I asked if they split the money, and she said she doesn't get paid. I gave up right there. If people don't want money, I can't help them!

Her current "job"? Sounds more like volunteer work to me! It seems if she is helping her friend deliver papers for free her friend would be willing to help her get to and from shows so that she could earn some money too?

Michele

If she decides to think about Pampered Chef again, please mention the idea of offering to hold shows in her home for her hosts. That way the hosts do not need to get their homes ready and she does not need to worry about the drive.

That's a great idea!
A friend of mine sold cm and had a room built off her husband's mechanic shop (the room was nice and quiet :)) and she had tons of interest to hold her cm shows, etc. there.. less hassle for the host..
she would make an excellent pcheffer but she got burned by cm and isn't interested..

gilliandanielle said:
Ok, so I called her back yesterday to talk with her more. She said that she is going to continue her current job of helping her friend deliver newspapers. I asked if they split the money, and she said she doesn't get paid. I gave up right there. If people don't want money, I can't help them!
Maybe her form of "payment" could be the friend driving her to a couple shows a month. That seems fair if she's helping her friend FOR FREE!!

She just seemed like she was digging for excuses. Who wants to work for no money? If that satifies her than I don't really want her on my team. How am I supposed to entice someone who doesn't want/need money? I don't know how she pays her bills if she doesn't have a job, but I don't want to have to call her 5 times a week until she feels like working for something.

What is Partylite Experience?

Partylite Experience is a direct sales company that specializes in home fragrance and home decor products. They offer individuals the opportunity to become independent consultants and sell their products through home parties, online, and through personal consultations.

Why are hot recruits scared of Partylite Experience?

There can be a variety of reasons why someone may feel scared or apprehensive about joining Partylite Experience. Some may be worried about the financial commitment of becoming a consultant, while others may be concerned about their ability to successfully sell products or host parties. It is important for individuals to thoroughly research and understand the company and its business model before making a decision.

What kind of support does Partylite Experience offer to its consultants?

Partylite Experience provides its consultants with a variety of support and resources to help them succeed in their business. This includes training and mentorship programs, online tools and resources, and a supportive community of fellow consultants. Additionally, the company offers incentives and rewards to its consultants for reaching certain sales and recruitment goals.

What are the benefits of joining Partylite Experience?

There are several potential benefits of joining Partylite Experience, including the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, and the ability to be your own boss. The company also offers discounts and perks for its consultants, such as free or discounted products and travel opportunities. It can also be a great way to meet new people and build relationships through hosting parties and networking with other consultants.

Is Partylite Experience a legitimate company?

Yes, Partylite Experience is a legitimate direct sales company that has been in business for over 45 years. They are a member of the Direct Selling Association and have a strong reputation in the industry. However, as with any business opportunity, it is important to thoroughly research and understand the company before making a decision to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
peichef
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • dianevill