• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step Up to Success Program Review: Insights and Tips from Belinda Ellsworth

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth's Step Up to Success program has been a great success for many people. People find they are able to learn more from the step up CDs than any other program. It is especially helpful for people looking to achieve their goals and become a director within a certain time frame. The Power Hour kit has also been a great help and many people have seen amazing results in their business thanks to what they've learned from Belinda.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Did anyone else purchase Belinda Ellsworth's Step Up to Success program at conference...and are you listening to it now? I'd love to be able to discuss some of what I am trying to digest. When I listen to her CD's I start feeling like I have been doing EVERYTHING wrong.......and I'm trying to figure out ways to change my wording, presentation, etc......I'd really love some input from others who may be trying also.... Anyone else out there?

I got them! I love them! She is such an inspiration to direct sellers. I'd love to compare notes.

Hi Donna!

I'm listening to #3 right now - where she talks about infommercials (so funny about the instant hair one). I'm thinking that everything I say at my shows about recruiting is what she says NOT to say - and I'm trying to figure out if I can do what she does.... (am I making sense?) I love what she says about looking for leads - not recruits, and to just offer them information, not to try the business. I am assuming (because I haven't heard her say it so far) that you offer the info at the show....and follow up in the next day or two with a phone call? I'm thinking I'd like to try hand out 3 info packets at each show (her goal) and at 6 shows a month that would be about 2 recruits a month (following the 1 per 10 ratio)...I have 2 recruits right now...I could be a director by Christmas..(okay - big admission - that has been my secret goal - now it's out in the open!:eek: ) I was amazed when she said that there was a 30-120% increase in recruiting for everyone who followed this plan!I listen to the CD's when I'm in the car...about the only chance I have to listen - but I feel like I need to listen to each one about 10 times......what I would really like to do is write down my whole show talk, incorporating her ideas, and be able to practice it....it's just finding the time to do that!
What have (if anything) you been able to incorporate into your shows? Have you seen any change? I feel like I'm rambling - but I have just been so excited and geeked listening to these CD's.....There is soooo much info that I want to remember and implement!
Let me know where you are at and what you've learned so far!

Thanks!
Becky Deemter

What CDs did you get? The Step Up collection? I'm not sure what to buy.

Last edited:
I want to buy some but I am not sure what to buy either, I went to her workshop at confernce it was great!!!! I learned a lot from her!!

I bought the Step Up To Success cd's, and the Power Hour Kit - she had a deal where you could put it on your CC, but be charged in installments - so I took the plunge and bought them! They have been incredible! Even if I don't do all that she suggests - I can already see the difference it has made in my business. I think because she knows the Direct Selling business so well - and any objections (excuses) I may think of, she deals with, and make me see how I can do better! My director is even thinking of getting a set, because she says it's so easy to get set in your ways - and Belinda is really good at making you think outside of your rut!

I went to her workshop at Conference - which was awesome -but these CD's are even better!

Thanks! Just ordered the Step Up CDS! Can't wait!

Belinda Update....I just had to update on the Step Up To Success cd's. I just got back from a Camping trip - we had a 4 1/2 hr drive. We travelled in two vehicles - because the trip was for a Car Show we were attending. Soooo, my husband pulled the Truck with the camper, and had our 2 yr old with him, and I got to drive the 1970 Challenger muscle car....alone for 4 1/2 hours each way!!! I listened to the whole set of CD's TWICE! And now I am so pumped, and so determined to stop making any excuses and just do what I need to do to have a successful business! If you can buy, beg, borrow, (don't steal though) these CD's - I think they are the best teaching I have ever had on running a successful business!

I ordered mine and can't wait! Its been three days and its been way too long! I'm on the edge of my seat! I have calls to make, but I want to hear what she says to say!

Thanks for the update! Cool Car!

The car is cool! As I was driving it I thought "I must be having a really good hair day - because all these guys are waving and smiling", and then I realized it wasn't me - it was the car! It's Plum Crazy Purple and has a BIG engine - guys drool over it (and lots of women too)
Anyway - back to Belinda - listening to those CD's has (I think I've said this before) made me totally rethink the words I use and the way I present myself and my business. Everything I use as a "reason" for not doing as much as I'd like to do, and everything I say to excuse myself from doing more - she just blows right out of the water! The thing is, she makes you realize what you are doing to short-change yourself - but at the same time, she makes it seem totally doable to turn your business around - I am now SURE that I can be a director by the first of the year!

Hopefully Anne, yours will come soon - I know they were really quick about sending out a replacement CD to one I had that wasn't right!

Becky, you're getting me too excited!!

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-020.gif

WOW! After listening for a half hour, I really feel like its made a difference, RE: goals, power hour, which I just didn't "get" when I heard about it before.

Let me know what you think of this info - I am about to start participating in a Step up to Director program for the next several weeks in our group. I would like to know if it might be a good purchase for the future.

Just became a future Director two weeks ago

I haven't heard of anyone who was dissapointed in this set!

Kathy: It is THE best investment you could ever make. Don't wait to get it.

I second that! I have seen such a turn-around in my business (actually - I'm the one who did the turning:D ) since utilizing what I've learned from these CD's. I honestly think that if you make the investment, you will never regret it! I listen to them over & over, and learn something new (or remember more) each time. I listen to CD# 3 on my way to shows to get pumped up for the show!
I have 2 new recruits (totally thanks to these CD's), and I will be passing on to them the CD that came in the package for new consultants. I want them to have the very best start with the best info!

I am SO excited to get these!! I hope I can be saying these same things in a few months!

If you're as crazy as I am, you'll listen to them CONSTANTLY!!

I am as crazy as you!! My kids will be reciting them, I'm sure!

I am starting the Step up to Director next week so I am worried I might not have time to do both

Is the SUTD a program or just something we do on our own?

It is something my upline is doing

Oh, ok... thanks!

Kathy,
I have done the Step Up To Director - and have to say that the CD's from Belinda have helped so much more! I think they would be a great supplement to the SUTD program - help you stay on track and acheive your goals!

I bought the basic 6 cd set. Of course I want more... what should I get next?

Hey Anne,
The only other thing I have is the Power Hour kit - which I am working on now and loving it!
The SUTD, isn't Belinda - it is thru PC, and it is something directors, or other upline can do with consultants and FD's to help them achieve the goal of Diretor within a certain period of time.....I took the classes a year ago, and they were good, but for me, not nearly as motivating or educational as the Step Up To Success cd's from Belinda. (I feel like she is a friend, and always just refer to her as Belinda - my husband wondered the other day if she was part of my uplin:rolleyes: )

Becky: Thanks... I think the PH will be my next move. I have found the Belinda stuff to be more realistic or easier to apply than the training I have gotten through PC.

Well if you think it would be a good companion I will get it

Kathy - I don't think you will regret it at all! In fact, I expect that you will be back on this thread raving about it just like myself and Anne! Can't wait for you to get them!

I bought the set and conference and starting listening to them again.
I too need to write things down and get serious. I also need to write down my goals for each month and post them somewhere.

I took her class at conference and loved it. I need to dig out those notes and look at them again.

Ann

I would love to buy these but can't afford it right now. Hoping that my darling fiance will let me use some of our wedding money to buy them.... :)

Tell your DF that they will buy themselves back with the increase in your business! I don't have them, but I am sure that anyone else on this thread that does have them would agree!!

yeah... good thinking! You know back when I was a consultant before I think that I had these on cassette...but when I got divorced I have no idea where they went... dang it!

I just ordered the Power Hour CD... I think I'm addicted! She also has afree newsletter you can sign up for, too!

Can I sign up for the newsletter without buying anything?

Yep! I just signed up.....

Thanks! I off to there right now!

What is the website? I thought it was posted on this thead earlier, but I didn't see it!

I tried that before I posted, but it says "under construction". Is that what you guys get too?

Sorry Gillian...I had the wrong address so I edited my last post. It was just down for a few minutes but it came back up for me.

Got it, thanks!

I never noticed the newsletter option before today! I was thrilled to see it!

How often does the newsletter get sent? Does anyone know?

My budget is very tight - I got started with PC to do fundraisers for cancer research and give my commission on fundraisers to the participants - WHen I went to the training meeting last night I asked my director if she had any of Belinda's materials and sure enough she had several so I am borrowing them to listen to - I am on CD #2 already

They are great!!

I was talking to my director about more training and we are going to do exclusive training for those of us that want more and we are going to get together to listen and talk about the Step into Success CDs... I would highly suggest this for anyone, as I know when my director and I listened to the pour hour cd together we had tons of ideas that we keps bouncing and piggy-backing off one another... it was way fun and way useful!

I think it is good to let your directors know you want and need more training - Some directors can micro-manage and some want you to let them know when you want more training.

So, I got the Power Hour Package and listened to that! WOW!!! I am sooo hooked on this and it has made such a huge difference already! What's next?

Is there a way to order this if we didn't get it at Conference? I've been hearing such wonderful things about it that it might be something I want to invest in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SweetPChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
SweetPChef
  • pamperedpals