• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Potential Business Partner Commit? What Should I Do?

with The Pampered Chef called me. She said her show was postponed and she'd check to see if she could come to the Cluster Meeting tomorrow. I told her I needed to leave early to go to the meeting, but she said she'd call me back to let me know.
TinasKitchen
I have a girl thats interested in the business. She has inquired about it to me, when asked. I offered her tons of times to meet with me (in Aug.) and recently asked her to come to my Cluster Mtg. She sounded so excited about it.

Her show she booked is this Sat. She said she may have to reschedule and would get back to me. This was the same night I asked to her about the meeting. I have yet to receive a phone call back.

What would you do? I need to leave early from work if she plans on coming with me. The meeting is tomorrow. The show is Sat. and still no response as to whether the show is On or Off.

I figure I'll call her again today and see if she answers the phone. What would you say?

She maybe feeling pressured. You might be coming off pushy, even though you don't think you are. My DH says that I come off mean & hateful a lot even though I don't mean too! :D Just reassure her and maybe let her guide the conversation.

As for whether or not to leave work early, I'd call her today and if she doesn't pickup then leave her a message saying, "Hi! It's Tina w/ The Pampered Chef. Please give me a call by 10pm tonight to RSVP if you will be attending the Cluster Meeting tomorrow. Cluster meetings are a great way to check out The Pampered Chef opportunity with no strings attached. You'll get to meet a diverse group of consultants, plus have all your questions answered at one time. Who knows, you may even think of a few new questions. Also, I need to talk with you about your show that's scheduled for Saturday. Hope to talk to you soon! Bye!"

Hope that helps and I hope I didn't offend.:(

Thanks Donna,

I hope I didnt sound pushy at all. I wasnt even going to ask if she was interested but I did and she was so excited. Then we set up another call after she received the info and she was genuinely excited when she spoke to me and even apologized for not getting back to me. Her showwas probably being postponed b/c of a Bachelorette party that was supposed to be happening the same night.. so she said she'd check on it to be sure.

I guess I'll just have to call her. I'm sure she's just busy. Thank you for your advice. If she doesnt answer I'll use what you suggested and hopefully that will ease her mind!

Tina

1. Why do some people express interest in Pampered Chef but never commit to becoming a consultant?

There could be a variety of reasons why someone may be interested in Pampered Chef but hesitant to commit. It could be due to financial concerns, lack of time, or simply not feeling ready to take on the responsibilities of being a consultant. It's important to have open and honest conversations with potential consultants to address any concerns and provide support and guidance.

2. How can I encourage someone to take the leap and become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to encourage someone to become a consultant is to share your own positive experiences and the benefits of being a part of the Pampered Chef community. You can also offer to host a party or cooking demonstration for them to see the products and business opportunity firsthand.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers a variety of benefits, including flexible hours, the opportunity to earn extra income, access to exclusive products and discounts, and the chance to connect with a supportive community of consultants and customers. It also allows you to share your love for cooking and help others create delicious meals.

4. What support is available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for new consultants, including online resources, training events, and a dedicated mentor to help guide you through your journey. You will also have access to a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants, which varies depending on your level. However, Pampered Chef offers various incentives and rewards to help you meet and exceed your sales goals. It's important to set realistic goals and stay consistent with your sales and marketing efforts to reach your targets and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PCJenni