• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Track My New Recruit's Kit?

In summary, you can track your new recruit's kit by using a tracking number provided by the shipping carrier. The tracking number will be provided once the package is shipped and can also be requested from the company or recruiter. While tracking is not necessary, it can provide peace of mind and help ensure delivery to the correct location. International tracking is available, but varies depending on the destination country. It is recommended to check the tracking status at least once a day to stay updated on the package's progress.
ChefinHarmony
Hi! This my first recruit and I wondered if there is any way to track my new recruits Kit? She signed August 30th and SS1 is October. I know they wouldn't send it until Sept 1st - just wondering how I can see if/when it shipped and when she gets it.
Thanks!
Joanne

Your recruit can track her own kit. You don't have access to that information. She would have to get the information from CC, once she has her Consultant number and password.

PM me if you have any other questions!!

I am a new recruit and want to track my first month's kit. Where on CC can you track it?

I believe on CC in the right hand column you would click on "Shipment Status" and that will show all your outstanding shows/shipments - including your kit.

Hope that helps!
Joanne

1. Can I track my new recruit's kit?

Yes, you can track your new recruit's kit by using a tracking number provided by the shipping carrier. This tracking number will allow you to monitor the progress of the package and see when it is delivered to your new recruit.

2. How do I get the tracking number for my new recruit's kit?

The tracking number for your new recruit's kit will be provided to you by the shipping carrier once the package has been shipped. You can also contact the company or recruiter who sent the kit to request the tracking number.

3. Is tracking my new recruit's kit necessary?

While tracking your new recruit's kit is not necessary, it can provide peace of mind and help you ensure that the package is delivered to the correct person and location. It also allows you to know when the package is expected to arrive.

4. Can I track my new recruit's kit internationally?

Yes, most shipping carriers offer international tracking for packages. However, the level of tracking may vary depending on the destination country. It is best to check with the shipping carrier for more information on international tracking options.

5. How often should I check the tracking status of my new recruit's kit?

You can check the tracking status of your new recruit's kit as often as you'd like. However, it is recommended to check it at least once a day to stay updated on the package's progress. If there are any delays or issues with the delivery, checking the tracking status can help you address them in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• J.Corley
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • wadesgirl