• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Recruited Someone Who Previously Was a Pampered Chef Consultant?? I

In summary, a Pampered Chef Consultant is someone who sells kitchen tools and products through the direct sales company, Pampered Chef, by hosting in-home cooking demonstrations and parties. Former Pampered Chef Consultants can be recruited by another consultant, but the decision to join another team is ultimately up to the individual. There may be benefits to recruiting a former consultant, but it is important to approach them respectfully and professionally. It is not uncommon for Pampered Chef Consultants to switch teams, but the decision should always be respected and not pressured.
kaceyleigh2
Has anyone recruited someone who previously was a PC Consultant?? I have a friend who was a consultant in 2004...when I told her I was thinking about it she was very encouraging! She said she loved it but couldn't stick with it b/c she had a young son and was trying to go to school! She spent like $150 at my Intro. Show and was talking about all the products! She just had a baby the other day so now is probably not a good time but I think she might be a good recruit. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to approach this??
Thanks

just ask her. Has she thought about starting up again. Tell her how much you have appreciated her advice and wisdom, and you would like to have her on your team so you can learn more! =)

I re-recruited a past director and she has been wonderful!!!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Consultant?

A Pampered Chef Consultant is someone who sells kitchen tools and products through the direct sales company, Pampered Chef. They host in-home cooking demonstrations and parties to showcase and sell the products.

2. Can a former Pampered Chef Consultant be recruited by another consultant?

Yes, a former Pampered Chef Consultant can be recruited by another consultant. However, the decision to join another consultant's team is ultimately up to the individual and their personal preferences.

3. Are there any benefits to recruiting a former Pampered Chef Consultant?

There may be benefits to recruiting a former Pampered Chef Consultant, such as previous experience and knowledge of the products and sales techniques. However, it is important to respect the consultant's decision if they choose not to join your team.

4. How can I approach a former Pampered Chef Consultant about joining my team?

If you are interested in recruiting a former Pampered Chef Consultant, it is important to approach them respectfully and professionally. Explain the benefits of joining your team and give them the opportunity to ask questions and make an informed decision.

5. Is it common for Pampered Chef Consultants to switch teams?

It is not uncommon for Pampered Chef Consultants to switch teams, especially if they are no longer actively selling or if they are looking for a change. However, it is important to always respect the consultant's decision and not pressure them into joining your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies