• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Coupon: How Can I Make Joining The Pampered Chef Even More Tempting?

In summary, a recruiting coupon is a promotional tool used by companies to attract potential employees by offering incentives or discounts. Companies can use recruiting coupons by distributing them to current employees, posting them on social media or job boards, or including them in recruitment emails or events. Some ideas for creating effective recruiting coupons include offering a monetary reward, providing a flexible work schedule, offering a referral bonus, or hosting a company-sponsored event. Legal considerations should be taken into account, such as compliance with equal employment opportunity laws and avoiding discrimination. The benefits of using recruiting coupons include attracting high-quality candidates, increasing employee engagement and retention, and saving time and money on recruitment efforts. It can also improve company culture and morale.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
OK - I know our kit and all the bonuses is enough to join in itself - but I am thinking of offering my own incentive - using the attached coupon - changing the picture to the Super Starter kit and offering $25 back in free products AFTER they qualify. What do you think? Or maybe after the first 6 shows - or offer 1/2 back? Just me thinking.....but it is worth a try for a couple months. And wording - what should I say? All suggestions welcome & I will re-do and post.

Attachments

• recruiting coupon.doc
    324 KB · Views: 531
Well, I couldn't open the coupon:( Sounds like a good idea to try for awhile anyway. I might say though, they can get $25 in products, if they qualify in their first month or something. That way they have a time frame....just my 2 cents if you're going to be spending the extra $$.

lacychef said:
Well, I might say though, they can get $25 in products, if they qualify in their first month or something. That way they have a time frame....just my 2 cents if you're going to be spending the extra $$.
I was able to open it and it was the knife coupon.:confused: I agree, it would be wise to say they have to qualify by the end of their first SS month in order to get it. That's what any recruiting promotion from PC requires too.

I usually leave it pretty generic and say, "When you qualify"

What is a recruiting coupon?

A recruiting coupon is a promotional tool used by companies to attract potential employees. It typically offers incentives or discounts to individuals who refer qualified candidates to the company.

How can a company use recruiting coupons?

A company can use recruiting coupons in various ways, such as distributing them to current employees to share with their network, posting them on social media or job boards, or including them in recruitment emails or events.

What are some ideas for creating effective recruiting coupons?

Some ideas for creating effective recruiting coupons include offering a monetary reward, providing a flexible work schedule, offering a referral bonus for both the referrer and the new hire, or hosting a company-sponsored event or trip for successful referrals.

Are there any legal considerations when using recruiting coupons?

Yes, there may be legal considerations when using recruiting coupons, such as ensuring compliance with equal employment opportunity laws and avoiding discrimination in the referral process. It is important to consult with an HR professional or legal counsel to ensure all guidelines are followed.

What are the benefits of using recruiting coupons?

The benefits of using recruiting coupons include attracting high-quality candidates, increasing employee engagement and retention, and saving time and money on recruitment efforts. It also helps to create a positive employer brand and can improve company culture and morale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies