• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exciting September Recruiting Promos | Don't Miss Out!

In summary, "September Recruits" refers to new employees hired during the month of September. September is a popular month for hiring due to the end of summer and the start of a new school year, allowing companies to focus on filling open positions. Industries that typically see a high number of "September Recruits" include education, healthcare, finance, and retail. To increase chances of being hired as a "September Recruit," it is advised to update resume and LinkedIn profile, network with professionals, and apply to job postings as soon as they are available. "September Recruits" can be hired at any point during the month of September, with some companies starting their hiring process earlier and others continuing throughout the month.
Amy In Ohio
Is there a recruiting promo for September???

Pampered Chef is offering new consultants an awesome deal! $350 in products and business supplies for only $50-$90! Plus a chance to earn much more in our Super Starter Program.

No there isn't an incentive this month but we really don't need it! They offer incentives in months that they think woudl be harder to get the committment, when they think we might need a little help.

I like that Beth:)
That's kind of like at my parents' restaurant. They never advertise 'specials', and when someone asks what the daily special is, my dad always says 'everything is special!'

New consultants can earn up to THREE PIECES of STONEWARE for FREE or $75.00 in Pampered Chef dollars to help start their business. Isn't that a great recruting incentive?

Lisa

What is "September Recruits"?

"September Recruits" is a term used to refer to new employees who are hired during the month of September.

Why is September a popular month for hiring?

September is often a popular month for hiring because it marks the end of summer and the start of a new school year. This means that many companies have completed their budget planning and can now focus on filling any open positions.

What industries typically see the most "September Recruits"?

Industries that often see a high number of "September Recruits" include education, healthcare, finance, and retail. These industries tend to experience an increase in demand during the fall season, leading to a need for more employees.

How can I increase my chances of being hired as a "September Recruit"?

To increase your chances of being hired as a "September Recruit," make sure to update your resume and LinkedIn profile, network with professionals in your desired industry, and apply to job postings as soon as they become available.

Are "September Recruits" only hired in September?

No, "September Recruits" can be hired at any point during the month of September. Some companies may start their hiring process earlier in the month, while others may continue to hire throughout the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • flemings99