• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Only 1 Recruit - What Information Do You Get?

TiffanyThe reports are available for the month you are currently viewing and previous months. You can view them by clicking on the "Reports" icon at the top of the consultant's corner.
ChefinHarmony
Hi! If you only have one recruit, do you get any information from HO? I see my Recruiter listed on my commission statements, just wondered if she gets them. Will I receive any information on her bookings, etc? Just curious.
Thanks!!
Joanne

I, too, have a similar question. I just signed my 2nd recruit yesterday. Will I get anything from HO? Also, is there anyway to track their kit deliveries?

PS - Sorry I didn't answer your question Joanne!

As a recruiter and future director, I don't receive the commission statements of my recruits. I think that info is there just for your information. BUT if you (as the recruiter) go to consultant's corner and click on your individual performance tracker, you will see your recruits listed under your name and you will be able to see the sales they submit, their bookings and their recruits.

Hope that helps...

you can click on one of the icons at the top of cc and there will be something that says reports---once you promote to fd, you can view fd reports and it will tell you how much there commission was, bookings, etc.

You can also check this under the individual performance trakcer but it wont tell you there commission.

tiffanypc05 said:
you can click on one of the icons at the top of cc and there will be something that says reports---once you promote to fd, you can view fd reports and it will tell you how much there commission was, bookings, etc.

You can also check this under the individual performance trakcer but it wont tell you there commission.

Oh my gosh! I've been a Future Director since March 2006 AND I HAD NO IDEA THESE REPORTS WERE AVAILABLE!!! :eek:

Thanks, Tiffany, for posting!!!!

IS there any way to view previous months or just the one month??

One of my recruits is also a Future Director...guess I should tell her about this! (Unless she already knows!!!) :rolleyes:

What is "Only 1 Recruit"?

"Only 1 Recruit" is a recruitment platform that helps companies find and hire top talent by providing detailed information about potential candidates.

How does "Only 1 Recruit" work?

Companies can create a job posting on "Only 1 Recruit" and specify their desired qualifications and skills for the position. Our platform then uses advanced algorithms and data analysis to match the job posting with the most suitable candidates. Companies can then view detailed information about each candidate and decide if they would like to reach out for an interview.

What kind of information do I get about the candidates?

Our platform provides companies with a comprehensive profile of each candidate, including their work experience, education, skills, and any relevant certifications. We also provide performance metrics and assessments to help companies evaluate the candidate's potential fit for the job.

How many candidates do I get to choose from?

As our platform focuses on quality over quantity, we only provide one candidate for each job posting. However, if you are not satisfied with the candidate we have suggested, you can request for another one.

Is "Only 1 Recruit" only for certain industries or job positions?

No, our platform can be used for any industry or job position. We have a diverse database of candidates from various backgrounds and fields, ensuring that we can cater to the needs of any company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • missmindym
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • leshelman