• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Sign My First Recruit? Celebrating My Success in Recruiting!

In summary, Anne has successfully recruited her first recruit and is now looking to build a strong team. She emphasizes the importance of paperwork being received by Thursday in order to receive bonuses for the recruiter.
ChefinHarmony
Yeah for me!! I'm so thrilled to have officially signed my first recruit. I just submitted her show and I have a signed contract in my hands. She will be great at this because she wants the extra income. She has lots of bookings lined up, fairs planned, etc. We got her signed before the 31st and she plans to qualify before the end of Sept because she wants those knives!

I'm personally thrilled because prior to a combined cluster meeting after conference (I didn't attend this year), I didn't even consider recruiting. I was just focused on my shows/sales and not messing up. They got me so fired up about recruiting, I wanted to try it! Now, I have my first recruit and two other "potentials" out there!

I'm trying not to let the fact that my Sept only has ONE show get me down (one more just cancelled!!)- I want to enjoy this moment!!

Yippee!!!
Joanne

Fantastic. Focus on the positive.

Yay!! Congratulations! I too just recently signed my 1st recruit, it really keeps you excited and pepped up being excited for someone starting their own business! Enjoy it!:D

That's great, ME TOO!

Be sure the paperwork is RECEIVED by Thursday for the recruting bonuses!

Congratulations!!! Build a strong team and you're buiulding your future!!

WAY TO GO!!!

Congratulations! I too just recently signed my 1st recruit too and working on my 2nd!!! :)

Anne,
I just NOW read the fine print on your last quote (I've seen your posts lots of times) and never laughed so hard! I almost fell out of my chair! I LOVE IT!! May I copy it and forward it on to a few friends?!?!

Thanks for all the support! My Director and Hosptiality Director were thrilled!!

I plan to sign her up online, I'm just waiting for the show to be received in the system.

Thanks again!
Joanne

Congrats...I signed my first a couple of weeks ago now we are working on getting here qualified.

Congrats to you! My first just signed up last Thursday & I have another who will be signing tomorrow or Thursday!

Congrats everyone! That's great!! I had two consultants sign in July and was thinking I'd have a few more by the end of August, but those didn't materialize into anything. There's a chance I may have ONE more by the end of the month, but there's only today and tomorrow left!:eek:

Joanne: By all means, go ahead and copy it!

I have two recruits right now. Three actually, but one went inactive before qualifying. The two I have, one is going to be incredible. I think she has five shows lined up already through Sept and Oct. The other is either $500 or two shows away from qualifying, and she is struggling.

What is "Signed My 1st Recruit!"?

"Signed My 1st Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used in the military to signify that an individual has officially recruited their first person into their unit or team.

Why is "Signed My 1st Recruit!" significant?

Recruiting one's first member is a significant achievement in the military as it shows leadership skills and the ability to inspire others to join the team. It also signifies the expansion and growth of the unit or team.

How does one "sign" a recruit?

The process of signing a recruit varies depending on the specific military branch and unit. Generally, it involves completing paperwork and meeting certain qualifications set by the military.

What is the role of a recruiter in the military?

A recruiter in the military is responsible for finding and enlisting new members into their unit or branch. They play a crucial role in maintaining the strength and readiness of the military by bringing in new talent.

What other milestones are celebrated in the military?

Other milestones commonly celebrated in the military include promotions, reenlistments, and completion of training or deployments. Each branch and unit may also have their own unique traditions and ceremonies to mark significant accomplishments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • lesliebakes
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • amish203