• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking 2005 Cooking Show Avg. per Home Office

In summary, "Seeking 2005 Cooking Show Avg. per Home Office" refers to a request for the average number of cooking shows watched per home office in the year 2005. The average is calculated by dividing the total number of cooking shows watched in home offices in 2005 by the total number of home offices surveyed. The year 2005 may be of interest due to the popularity of cooking shows and the rise in home offices. The purpose of this information could be for market research or understanding viewing habits. This information may be available for a specific region or country, depending on the source of the data, and it is important to specify the desired location when seeking it.
domiche
I'm looking for the 2005 Cooking Show Average per Home Office. I have the 2004 stats from the Recruiting Album inserts, but I haven't received the updated inserts I ordered to check the 2005 number.

Does anyone have that info handy?

Thanks!

I have the 2006 inserts, is says "* 2004 cooking show sales averaged more than $400 per show." It is all the same info as the one you have, just the style has changed a little. The new one is little nicer looking in my opinion but all the important info is still the same. HTH.

I don't have the exact numbers, but I do remember reading that the average per home office for the 2005 Cooking Show was slightly higher than the previous year. I believe it was around a 5-10% increase. Hopefully someone else can chime in with the exact figures.

1. What is "Seeking 2005 Cooking Show Avg. per Home Office"?

"Seeking 2005 Cooking Show Avg. per Home Office" is a request or inquiry for information about the average number of cooking shows watched per home office in the year 2005. This could be for market research or other purposes.

2. How is the average calculated?

The average is calculated by dividing the total number of cooking shows watched in home offices in 2005 by the total number of home offices that were surveyed or included in the data.

3. Why specifically 2005?

The year 2005 may be of interest because it was a popular time for cooking shows and home offices were becoming more common. It could also be a point of comparison for more recent data.

4. What is the purpose of this information?

The purpose of this information could be for market research, understanding viewing habits, or determining the popularity of cooking shows in home offices during a specific time period.

5. Is this information available for a specific region or country?

This information may be available for a specific region or country, depending on the source of the data. It is important to specify the desired location when seeking this information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mailgirl1978
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mailgirl1978
  • chefjwr