• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Flyer Called "Need Extra Money?"

In summary, the "Need Extra Money?" flyer is available on the Pampered Chef website or can be requested from a consultant. It outlines the ways to make extra income as a Pampered Chef consultant through hosting parties, selling products, and building a team. To become a consultant, follow the instructions on the flyer and contact your consultant or visit the website. There is a small startup fee, but it is fully refundable within 30 days. Benefits of joining include flexible hours, product discounts, and potential for extra income, as well as the opportunity to meet new people and be part of a supportive community.
jennytodd
Does anyone have a copy of a flyer called "Need Extra Money"? It's a flyer i've seen that you can give to guests/hosts, etc. that gives info about joining PC. I would like to put it in my guest folders i pass out at my shows. Something similar would work too!

Need Extra Money flyerHere's the flyer you were looking for. I don't remember where I got it. Hope it brings you luck and don't forget to update it with your information.

Attachments

• NEEDEXTRAMONEY.doc
    36 KB · Views: 503
Wow! What a great tool!

Pampered Harriet is always great with flyers! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Heather! Wish I could take the credit for creating it but I don't remember where I got it and from who. We all need to help one another is what I say!

Here's another one that breaks down what you can make per show/hour. I copy it on the opposite side of "Could I be a Pampered Chef" (which I'm also attaching)

Attachments

• COULD I BE A PAMPERED CHEF.doc
    22 KB · Views: 563
  • NeedExtraMoney.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 382
Thanks so much! just what i needed!:)

1. Where can I find the flyer called "Need Extra Money?"

The "Need Extra Money?" flyer can be found on our website under the "Opportunities" section or you can request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What is the "Need Extra Money?" flyer about?

The "Need Extra Money?" flyer outlines the various ways you can make extra income by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes information on hosting parties, selling products, and building a team.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant through the "Need Extra Money?" flyer?

To become a consultant, simply follow the instructions on the flyer and contact your consultant or visit our website to sign up. Our team will guide you through the process and help you get started on your journey.

4. Is there a cost to join Pampered Chef through the "Need Extra Money?" flyer?

Yes, there is a small startup fee to become a consultant. However, this fee is fully refundable within the first 30 days if you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef experience.

5. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef through the "Need Extra Money?" flyer?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including flexible hours, discounts on products, and the potential to earn extra income. You will also have the opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, and be a part of a supportive community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie