• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone experienced technical difficulties while signing up a new recruit?

In summary, the person experiencing technical difficulties was unable to sign their first recruit up because of computer problems. However, they were eventually able to sign the recruit up after waiting a few hours.
letscook04
Gold Member
This is my first recruit and I was setting up her agreement on line with all of her infomation but when I was put in her CC# then hit submit a message came up " We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. If this problem persists, contact us by clicking the link below and we will respond within 48 hours" I tried 4 times and I hope that it does not process her CC 4 times. Has this happened to anyone?

Colleen

It happened once last Nov when I had a recruit signing over Thanksgiving Weekend. Just wait til Monday when HO will have sorted everything out and call them to make sure it didn't go thru several times. I am sure it didn't...it probably didn't go thru at all (which is what happened to me)

Thank you!!:)

I am having the exact same problem with my first recruit- I am so anxious to get her kit so she can get started and have tried unsuccessfully several times-I was worried her credit card might be getting charged over and over but my director said the program won't let you sign someone up more than once-it will tell you she already has a contract. Good luck Monday!

I thought that it was me. Thanks for letting me know that you are having the same problem. Good Luck with your first recruit too!!:) I will call first thing Monday.

susan g said:
I am having the exact same problem with my first recruit- I am so anxious to get her kit so she can get started and have tried unsuccessfully several times-I was worried her credit card might be getting charged over and over but my director said the program won't let you sign someone up more than once-it will tell you she already has a contract. Good luck Monday!

I called HO today and they were having computer problems, after I hung up with HO I tried again and it went through. YEAH!!! my first recruit!!:D

Had the same problem a couple of weeks ago...I was able to sign up with no problem, then the computer went down as soon as I got my number and tried to sign my friend up under me (HO said to just keep on trying). I told her to give it a few hours and then try again. She was finally able to sign herself up, giving me my first recruit. :D

What is "New Recruit!!!"?

"New Recruit!!!" is a new program designed to help companies find and onboard top talent for their open positions. It offers a streamlined process for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees.

How does "New Recruit!!!" work?

The program works by first identifying the needs and requirements of the company, and then using targeted recruitment strategies to find potential candidates. Once candidates are selected, they go through an efficient interview process and are then onboarded into the company.

Who can benefit from "New Recruit!!!"?

Any company looking to hire new employees can benefit from "New Recruit!!!". It is especially useful for companies with high turnover rates or those that are expanding and need to quickly fill multiple positions.

How is "New Recruit!!!" different from traditional recruiting methods?

"New Recruit!!!" offers a more streamlined and efficient process compared to traditional recruiting methods. It uses advanced technology and targeted strategies to find and attract top talent, saving companies time and resources.

Is "New Recruit!!!" customizable for different industries and company sizes?

Yes, "New Recruit!!!" can be customized to fit the needs and requirements of different industries and company sizes. The program is flexible and can be tailored to meet the specific hiring goals of each company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Adrian
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies