• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you maximizing your Home Depot incentive? Start recruiting now!

In summary, "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef that includes a knife, cutting board, mixing bowl, and either a skillet or saucepan. It typically costs between $50-$100 and is dishwasher safe. It can also be purchased as a gift and shipped directly to the recipient or to the giver.
tiffanypc05
I've recruited three for the home depot incentive and have one more who i'm hoping is going to sign before the 31st of August!!!

Some advice for new consultants--start recruiting a.s.a.p I wish i had started to recruit earlier in the business!!!

Ask everyone because you never know who would want to be a consultant!!!!

So how is everyone else doing and what you going to do with you Home Depot gift cards????

I'm going to buy a new toilet(we're remodeling) and maybe put some on a new washer!!!!

Tiffany - looks like you need to change your signature!!! I have one, so far, for this month. I'm working on getting the last 5 shows in so I can promote September 1 and go to NDA at the end of September. I also have about 6 people that I'm currently working with and another 4 I met at a fair on Wednesday.Way to go!

Congratulations!You are well on your way! I've been a director for 3 years and have found that the only thing more fun than selling PC is helping others start their business and take off, too! I've recruited 4 this month--a total personal best for me ever. Congratulations, you're going to love being a director.

Nancy Collins

these 3 for me things just get me going...i recruited 2 the last time and i've done 3-maybe 4 this time...they need to do this more often!!!!

1. What is "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?"

"3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" is a collection of kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef that are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

2. What items are included in "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?"

The exact items included may vary, but typically the collection includes a knife, a cutting board, a mixing bowl, and either a skillet or a saucepan. Some collections may also include additional items such as a vegetable peeler or a spatula.

3. How much does "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" cost?

The price of "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" can vary depending on the specific items included and any current promotions or discounts. However, the collection typically ranges from $50-$100.

4. Is "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. Can I purchase "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" as a gift?

Yes, "3 Is for Me!!!! Maybe 4?" makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or is looking to upgrade their kitchen tools. You can purchase it as a gift and have it shipped directly to the recipient or you can have it shipped to yourself to give in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• josh_j_216
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
loreo
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies