• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting: Confirming Details for First Signing

In summary, you will receive 25 catalogs when your recruit signs and you will receive $50 PC dollars when they qualify.
lisacb77
Okay, my first recruit is signing Friday. I want to make sure I have this straight. I get 25 cattys and $50 PC bucks, right? And I get the Home Depot incentive when she qualifies by 9/30? Plus the pc of Exec Cookware as I'm still in SS months. Just want to make sure...

But I don't get my 1% override until I get a second one, huh? So no override yet??

Thanks,

You are correct! However, the PC dollars also don't come until she qualifies! AND you have to sell $1250 each month in order to get the override on your sales and the sales of your 2 or more consultants.

Great, thanks Kate. Even more incentive to help her qualify!

You do not receive overrides until you have 2 or more recruits. Also, I didn't get any PC dollars for my recruit. Is this something special/new?

I'm not sure when they started the PC dollars, but I started in October of 2005 and have gotten $50 PC dollars for my recruits when they qualified. It is in the SS Brochure that you will get it for the first 5 that qualify.

lisacb77 said:
Plus the pc of Exec Cookware as I'm still in SS months. Just want to make sure...

Thanks,
Awesome! Congratulations!! Your consultant would need to submit at least $750 in commissionable sales by the end of their Super Starter month one for you to receive the cookware. That's pretty easy to do! Especially if she's motivated to get the knives for herself. Congrats!:)

Shawnna said:
You do not receive overrides until you have 2 or more recruits. Also, I didn't get any PC dollars for my recruit. Is this something special/new?

Did your recruit go inactive before qualifying? If so, you wouldn't have received the $50 PC Dollars.

no, maybe I just forgot that I got them...its been awhile...LOL

Just an FYI, you will get 25 catalogs for each recruit (when they sign, not when they qualify) until you accept Directorship!

I wasn't aware of this, but received my 6th pack of cattys last week, I reveiwed the rules and YEAH! I wish they did that with the PC Dollars, but you will only get 5 of those!:rolleyes:

Call HO
Shawnna said:
no, maybe I just forgot that I got them...its been awhile...LOL

If you have misplaced a PC Dollar certificate, you can call HO and they will give you the serial number so you can still use it. One of mine got lost on my desk, and this is what I did. It took a couple of calls and call backs, but they were able to get it for me.

HTH!

Thanks Janice...was wondering if that was when they signed or qualified on the cattys! How quick do they come? They received my recruit's agreement today and I need some cattys fast for a fundraiser to kickoff next week...I have most of my 50 but will need to replenish quickly for a show 9/14.

Thanks!

You get the catalogs once their agreement goes through. You get the $50 PC dollars when they qualify.

lisacb77 said:
Thanks Janice...was wondering if that was when they signed or qualified on the cattys! How quick do they come? They received my recruit's agreement today and I need some cattys fast for a fundraiser to kickoff next week...I have most of my 50 but will need to replenish quickly for a show 9/14.

Thanks!
You will probably get them by next week. The longest I had to wait was 2 weeks from the agreement. They are sooooo nice to have! I haven't ordered catalogs in months!:D

Okay, great! I got her welcome email today, so that would be a huge help. I may still have to order some b/c I don't want to run out waiting, but now I'll just get 25!

1. What information do I need to confirm with the host for the first signing?

For the first signing, it is important to confirm the date, time, location, and any special requests or accommodations from the host. It is also helpful to confirm the number of guests expected to attend.

2. How do I communicate the details to the host?

You can communicate the details to the host through a phone call, email, or in person. Whichever method you choose, make sure to clearly and concisely confirm all the necessary information and answer any questions the host may have.

3. What should I bring with me to the first signing?

It is recommended to bring your product samples, order forms, catalogs, and any necessary paperwork or forms for the host and guests to fill out. It is also helpful to bring a pen and paper to take notes and any additional marketing materials or business cards.

4. How early should I arrive for the first signing?

It is best to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to set up your display and greet the host. This will also allow time for any last-minute preparations or adjustments.

5. What should I do if the host needs to reschedule the first signing?

If the host needs to reschedule the first signing, be understanding and flexible. Try to find a new date and time that works for both of you and confirm all the details again. It is also a good idea to follow up with the host a few days before the new date to ensure everything is still on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefheidi2003