• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Recruit Signed Up - Excitement Abounds!

In summary, "First Recruit Signed Up - Excitement Abounds!" is a promotion at Pampered Chef where the first person you recruit as a consultant will receive a special perk or reward. To participate, simply sign up as a consultant and start recruiting. There is no limit to how many people you can recruit, but the promotion only applies to the first person you successfully sign up. The specific perk may vary and cannot be combined with other offers or incentives. Check with your consultant or the company's website for more details.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just signed up my first recruit! It took a lot of time to get her to do it, but I think she'll do great! I also have a host that is using her fpv towards her kit. We're turning her show in on Tuesday so that she can still make it by Aug 31. She's a re-sign, so she already knows how the business goes! :)

Just had to share my excitement!

Good for you, miss future director:D Those home depot cards will be nice!
Congrats!

That's GREAT!! I am still waiting for my first to sign. I really don't understand why they are so interested in signing but drag it out!! She tells me in her email to call after 7:00pm but she is never home. I am ready to give up on her!!:mad:

Way to go!!

Congratulations!!! Keep it up and you'll be a director in no time!!!:D :D

Any one know when we are suppose to get those Home Depot cards? My 1st recruit of 3 just qualified so I should be getting at least one!

Crystal WAY TO GO !!!!. Are you going to Leadership?

Thanks for the congrats, everyone! :) mrssyvo - I probably will not be attending leadership as the 10th is my daughter's 5th birthday. I do plan on promoting by July 1, though! Gonna be a stage walker! :)

1. What is "First Recruit Signed Up - Excitement Abounds!"?

"First Recruit Signed Up - Excitement Abounds!" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where the first person you recruit as a consultant will receive an extra perk or reward.

2. How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To participate in "First Recruit Signed Up - Excitement Abounds!", simply sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and start recruiting! The first person you successfully sign up will receive the special perk.

3. What is the perk that the first recruit will receive?

The specific perk or reward may vary, but it could include free products, extra commission, or other benefits. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the current promotion details.

4. Is there a limit to how many people I can recruit under this promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can recruit under "First Recruit Signed Up - Excitement Abounds!" However, the promotion only applies to the first person you successfully sign up.

5. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or incentives?

Generally, "First Recruit Signed Up - Excitement Abounds!" cannot be combined with other offers or incentives. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for any restrictions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Kathy's_Kitchen