• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Meeting With Possible Recruit Tomorrow!!

In summary, for a job-related meeting, it is important to dress professionally in business attire, bring a copy of your resume and relevant documents, prepare a list of questions about the company and the role, research the company beforehand, and avoid common mistakes such as being unprepared or speaking negatively about previous employers.
kat29
Okay I finally got my first possible lead here. I meet her tomorrow she is hosting a party on September 9th. Two weeks away. Anyway, she wants to know more about the PC biz. I have no idea where to start, I know I need to know what she wants from PC, but I'm not sure where to start. :eek: Any help would be great you all. How do you all conduct your interviews I guess you would call them. This is my first and I want it to go well. I'm so unprepared. TIA!:)

Ask her questions...and LISTEN to what she has to say. Don't sump a ton of information on her. I am attaching some great recruiting training files for you.

Attachments

• ChrisManion-Recruiting.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 766
  • Recruiting - How not to throw up on them.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 597
  • Recruiting with the Stars.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 502
Thank you Carolyn, I'm looking over the documents you posted and making some notes. They are awesome! I think I have an idea what to do now. I'll post how it goes tomorrow night sometime. Cross your fingers and wish me luck. Thanks again. :)

Thanks for the help Carolyn, Looks like I may have my first recruit. She wants to wait and see her show does cause she'll use her host credit to get her kit. I'm totally excited right now. Thanks again!!!

What should I wear to the meeting?

It is important to dress professionally for any job-related meeting. Wear business attire, such as a suit or dress pants and a dress shirt. Avoid casual clothing like jeans or sneakers.

What should I bring to the meeting?

It is always a good idea to bring a copy of your resume and any other relevant documents, such as a portfolio or references. Also, make sure to have a pen and notepad to take notes during the meeting.

What questions should I ask during the meeting?

Prepare a list of questions that you have about the company, the role, and the expectations. Also, ask about the company culture and any potential growth opportunities. This shows your interest and enthusiasm for the job.

How should I prepare for the meeting?

Research the company beforehand and familiarize yourself with their mission, values, and products or services. Practice answering common interview questions and have a clear understanding of your own skills and experiences. Also, make sure to arrive early and be well-rested.

What are some common mistakes to avoid during the meeting?

Avoid talking negatively about previous employers or colleagues, being unprepared, and not asking any questions. Also, make sure to maintain professionalism and avoid using informal language or slang.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • chefkugler