• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Handle a Possible Recuirt if They Mark Maybe on the Dpds

In summary, when approaching someone who marked "maybe" on the DPDS, it is best to send a follow-up message expressing your interest and understanding of their need for more time. In the follow-up message, remind them of the benefits of joining Pampered Chef and offer incentives such as discounts, referral bonuses, or special training materials. It is important to continue following up with them and wait about a week before doing so.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I had a huge show on Monday night, things were awsome!!! I had a guest that not only marked maybe tohosting a party, SHE has Almost EVERYTHIGN PC makes, but she also marked maybe to recuriting. My question is becasue this would be my frist recurit how do I handle it? Thanks

Call her ask to meet her if she has any ?? about TPC opp. or offer to send her brochures then follow up.

maybe your director and you can meet with this lady and have lunch. You can listen to your director and learn from her.

Yeah I would suggest meeting with her to see what would change her maybe to a yes. It might be somthing so simple as to the $90 start up fee or something else. Good luck!

Bria

Thanks... This is one of my first possible recurits I have only been doing this for five months so I am really nervous.. and I don't want to sound too pushy

Then definitely ask your director or recruiter to help you on your first one!

Listen to the recruting CD that came in your booster kit. It was a huge help to me! I am coaching first recruit (she's signing Friday, closer to payday) and it's made a big diff!

I have had a similar experience and justed asked the recruit lead "You already have all the products and use them dailiy, have you ever thought about getting paid for your knowledge?" This will open your recruit's eyes and just lead into how most of your show is on product knowledge and she definitate already knows all of that, so it would be a walk in the park for her. Good luck!

Thanks....... for all the suggesetions... I knew that I loved this website for a reason!!! :)

1. How should I approach someone who marked "maybe" on the DPDS?

The best way to approach someone who marked "maybe" on the DPDS is to send them a follow-up message expressing your interest in their potential interest in joining Pampered Chef. Let them know that you understand they may need more time to make a decision and that you are available to answer any questions they may have.

2. What should I include in the follow-up message?

In the follow-up message, be sure to remind the person of the benefits of joining Pampered Chef and how it can positively impact their life. Also, include any upcoming events or special offers that may entice them to join.

3. Should I continue to follow up with someone who marked "maybe"?

Yes, it is important to continue to follow up with someone who marked "maybe" on the DPDS. People may need more time to make a decision, and by staying in touch, you are showing them that you value their potential as a recruit.

4. Can I offer incentives to someone who marked "maybe"?

Yes, you can offer incentives to someone who marked "maybe" on the DPDS. This can include discounts or free products upon joining, referral bonuses, or special training materials to help them get started.

5. How long should I wait before following up with someone who marked "maybe"?

It is best to wait about a week before following up with someone who marked "maybe" on the DPDS. This gives them enough time to consider their decision, but not too long that they may forget about your initial conversation. However, use your judgment and adjust the follow-up time accordingly based on the individual's response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Chef Rose