• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, the conversation discusses signing up new recruits and using credits from shows to pay for kits. It is mentioned that if someone wants to sign up a recruit themselves, they need to fill out a paper agreement and get their permission to process it online. The show number is also needed for signing up new recruits. It is also mentioned that if someone pays with a credit card, their information can be entered in the appropriate section on the agreement. The conversation also discusses using stickers with the quote "Want a little? Place an order. Want a lot? Host a show. Want it all? Become a Consultant." and where to find them. The conversation ends with congratulations and praise for one of the participants.
jenniferlynne
I have two new recruits signing this month (go me :D ). Anyway, I know they can sign themselves up, but I was wondering If I can sign them up. One of them was going to just give me her money for her kit, but I wasn't sure if I could sign her up myself.

Also, both recruits used part of their credit from their show to pay for part of their kit. I submitted both of their parties on Friday, so now what do we do when they sign up? Do they need the show number?

Awesome!! Way to share!!

If I want to sign a recruit myself I will have them fill out the paper agreement and I ask their permission to process it on line instead of by mail. They always say yes. They need to pay by credit card or cash or check to ME (then I pay PC with my PC credit card).

There is a place on the agreement for kit credit and yes they do need the show number.

Once the shows show up on your individual performance tracker they are in the system and will process.

Last edited:
Good for you!!!

Yes, you will need the show number to sign them up. As soon as the host's name shows up in the "Host Look Up" for the past host discount, you know it is in the system and can submit their agreements online.

If I am putting the Agreement in online from home (and I have used my own credit card # to pay for one of my consultants before), I make sure that they have read and signed a hard copy of the Kit Agreement, and give them a copy. I keep the other copies (in case there are any problems later).

Enter the information online yourself, when the 'payment' screen comes up, put in your name and cc#, and you're good to go!

Also, the 'show number' is a four digit #.

Congrats! Go get one more and earn an extra $50 HD card!!

Thanks for all your help! You guys are great!

I've got a show tonight and I am going to try my hardest to get another recruit. Everyone really likes that "Want a little? Place an order. Want a lot? Host a show. Want it all? Become a Consultant."

Go Jennifer Go Jennifer....2 more 2 more. I am counting on you Ha Ha

OK. How does someone pay you personally via credit card?

Ann F said:
OK. How does someone pay you personally via credit card?
They would pay you personally with cash or a check. If they pay by credit card then you enter their information in that place on the agreement. Just like a show order.

Congratulations!!!!!
Everyone really likes that "Want a little? Place an order. Want a lot? Host a show. Want it all? Become a Consultant."
Do you have stickers that say this, or do you just tell the guests?

I have stickers like that from my Director (get stickers every month for high sales, bookings, etc)....don't know where she got them, but I can check!

I say that line at EVERY show - but it would be wonderful to have stickers to put on catalogs & order forms! I'd buy tons!

I'm pretty sure that stickingtobusiness.com has those stickers:)
BTW, way to go Jennifer!!!

They do have those at sticking to business! I got some gold triangle ones. I put them on the top left corner of my catalogs & they look great with the cover! People really notice the stickers & like them!

1. What is the purpose of the "New Recruit Question"?

The "New Recruit Question" is a commonly used term in the recruitment process that refers to the specific question(s) asked to potential candidates during an interview or application process. These questions are designed to gather information about the candidate's qualifications, experience, and skills to determine their suitability for the position.

2. How should I prepare for the "New Recruit Question"?

To prepare for the "New Recruit Question", it is important to research the company and the specific job position you are applying for. This will give you a better understanding of the company's values, goals, and expectations, allowing you to tailor your answers accordingly. Additionally, it is helpful to practice common interview questions and have examples ready to demonstrate your skills and experience.

3. What types of questions can I expect as a "New Recruit"?

The types of questions asked as a "New Recruit" can vary depending on the company and the position. However, common questions include behavioral questions, situational questions, and technical questions. Behavioral questions focus on how you have handled specific situations in the past, while situational questions assess how you would handle hypothetical scenarios. Technical questions are specific to the job position and test your knowledge and skills related to the role.

4. How important is my response to the "New Recruit Question"?

Your response to the "New Recruit Question" is crucial as it provides the interviewer with insight into your qualifications, experience, and skills. Your answers can also demonstrate your communication and problem-solving abilities, as well as your cultural fit for the company. Therefore, it is essential to prepare and give thoughtful, honest, and concise answers.

5. Can I ask questions during the "New Recruit" process?

Yes, it is encouraged to ask questions during the "New Recruit" process. This shows your interest in the company and the position, as well as your desire to learn more. Some appropriate questions to ask include inquiries about the company culture, team dynamics, and expectations for the role. However, it is important to avoid asking about salary or benefits until a job offer has been made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jessinthekitchen