• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting in a Day: Qualify with 4 Hosts & Have Fun!

In summary, the Recruiter found a way to get new recruits started with their business in 1 day by finding 4 hosts that all agree to have one date. The recruit does a demo and everyone gets to touch and see the products. At the end of the day, the recruits submit 4 shows for the hosts to vote on. If the recruit hits $1250, they are qualified to continue with the business.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Have y'all heard of this? There was a discussion at conference with some girls I met in a workshop. Thought I'd share what I know and see if you have anymore info.

This is how your new recruit can qualify in one day:
Your recruit needs at least 4 hosts to all agree on one date. Find a big room. They all invite (over-invite) lots of guests. You go and help your recruit with the demo. You can even make 3 or 4 things ahead of time and do like an express show with everyone touching and seeing the products. At the end - this one big show is divided into the 4 shows and submitted.

Alot of upper levels directors do this to help their recruits get started. Tom Marston does this. Some even reach the $1250 with the 4 shows because this is such a fun show to do. Play a game with everybody such as bingo for prizes. This is an easy way to get your recruits new business starting off with a bang if you can get this to work! All they need is 4 friends willing to help them out! (Even 3 hosts will probably hit $1250, 4 hosts is just playing it safe!)....

I am thinking about doing this for September. I have several people who are on the fence about hosting (my house isn't ready, we're painting, I don't want to clean, etc.). I know they are just excuses and they need a little gentle encouragement. Well, I thought about doing a MEGA show that way they could host without having it in their home.

I need suggestions though, about where to have it. Our church is between buildings right now, so that option is out. Our park district has facilities, but I would have to pay (won't know until I can call tomorrow how much). Any other suggestions? I don't want to lose money on this.

Where to have MEGA showYou could try your local American Legion or VFW hall. That would be an option, I am not sure if they charge or not, I guess it would depend on the group rules. Most will hold quite a few people.

Tina

I had a mega show of my own a couple of weeks ago, but I never thought of suggesting that a new recruit do that! What a great idea!

I'd like to hear more about this from a "recruiting" stand point. Maybe this would help get some of my fence sitters off the fence, if I had a way to do this with them

Melinda

Tom Marston said if any of his newbies have any fear, he will go to thier first show with them, or suggest something like this. Lots of time this makes the difference in them signing up or not.

Now, I don't know about my FIRST show, but I thought about maybe doing this! It sounds very, very fun.

Yes, this is a great idea I might use for my Dec holiday open house. I could host it here and get a couple hosts/past hosts to invite guests and give them the benefits on what they bring in and/or maybe draw to split the combined benefits! Great idea!

What is "Recruiting in a Day: Qualify with 4 Hosts & Have Fun!"?

"Recruiting in a Day: Qualify with 4 Hosts & Have Fun!" is a recruitment event designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants qualify for the company's Fast Track program in just one day. It involves hosting four parties in one day and is a fun and efficient way to grow your team.

How does "Recruiting in a Day" work?

To participate in "Recruiting in a Day," you will need to have four hostesses lined up who are willing to host a Pampered Chef party on the same day. You will then hold four parties back-to-back, using the first party to recruit guests as potential consultants for your team. By the end of the day, you should have at least four new recruits and will qualify for the Fast Track program.

What are the benefits of participating in "Recruiting in a Day"?

Participating in "Recruiting in a Day" has several benefits, including qualifying for the Fast Track program, which offers additional bonuses and incentives for growing your team. It also allows you to quickly expand your network and potentially increase your sales and income.

Do I have to be an experienced consultant to participate in "Recruiting in a Day"?

No, you do not have to be an experienced consultant to participate in "Recruiting in a Day." This event is suitable for both new and seasoned consultants and is a great way for new consultants to jumpstart their business and for experienced consultants to grow their team.

How can I sign up for "Recruiting in a Day"?

To sign up for "Recruiting in a Day," simply contact your Pampered Chef mentor or consultant support team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to successfully host the event and grow your team in just one day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Tash
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • niccibyrd