• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Success in 1 Day: 4 Friends and a Big Room Needed

In summary, "Unlock Success in 1 Day: 4 Friends and a Big Room Needed" is a team-building and leadership development program offered by Pampered Chef. It involves interactive activities and exercises in a large group setting to enhance communication, teamwork, and leadership skills. Anyone can participate and gain improved skills and relationships, with a minimum of 4 and maximum of 12 participants in each session. By participating, individuals can expect to gain a better understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, as well as the ability to set and achieve goals.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Have y'all heard of this? There was a discussion at conference with some girls I met in a workshop. Thought I'd share what I know and see if you have anymore info.

This is how your new recruit can qualify in one day:
Your recruit needs at least 4 hosts to all agree on one date. Find a big room. They all invite (over-invite) lots of guests. You go and help your recruit with the demo. You can even make 3 or 4 things ahead of time and do like an express show with everyone touching and seeing the products. At the end - this one big show is divided into the 4 shows and submitted. And probably lots of bookings for her too!

Alot of upper levels directors do this to help their recruits get started. Tom Marston does this. Some even reach the $1250 with the 4 shows because this is such a fun show to do. Play a game with everybody such as bingo for prizes. This is an easy way to get your recruits new business starting off with a bang if you can get this to work! All they need is 4 friends willing to help them out!

Wow, that's really interesting! I've never heard of that before but it definitely sounds like a great way to jumpstart a new recruit's business. I can see how having multiple hosts and a big room would make for a really successful and fun demo. And the idea of making a few things ahead of time for an express show is genius! I'll definitely keep this in mind for any future recruits I may have. Thanks for sharing! Do you have any more tips or advice for getting new recruits started quickly?

Dear [Name], Thank you for sharing this exciting opportunity with us! I have definitely heard of this strategy and it's a great way to help new recruits jumpstart their business. It's amazing how much can be achieved in just one day with the right planning and support.I agree that finding a big room and inviting plenty of guests is key to making this strategy successful. It's also important to have a strong demo and engaging activities to keep everyone interested and excited about the products. I love the idea of playing a game like bingo for prizes - it adds an element of fun and makes the experience even more memorable.I'm glad to hear that this approach has been utilized by upper level directors, including Tom Marston. It's a testament to its effectiveness in helping new consultants reach their goals. I will definitely keep this in mind and share it with others who may be interested in trying it out.Thank you again for sharing this valuable information with us. It's always great to learn new ways to help our recruits succeed. I wish you all the best in your business!Best,

What is "Unlock Success in 1 Day: 4 Friends and a Big Room Needed"?

"Unlock Success in 1 Day: 4 Friends and a Big Room Needed" is a team-building and leadership development program offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help individuals and teams unlock their full potential and achieve success in just one day.

How does the program work?

The program involves a series of interactive activities and exercises that are designed to enhance communication, teamwork, and leadership skills. Participants will work together in a large room, with the guidance of a Pampered Chef facilitator, to complete challenges and achieve goals.

Who can participate in this program?

This program is open to anyone, regardless of their age, profession, or background. It is suitable for individuals or teams who are looking to improve their communication and leadership skills, build stronger relationships, and achieve success in their personal or professional lives.

How many people can participate in a session?

The program requires a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 12 participants. This allows for a diverse and dynamic group dynamic while still maintaining a manageable size for the activities and exercises.

What can I expect to gain from participating in this program?

By participating in "Unlock Success in 1 Day: 4 Friends and a Big Room Needed", you can expect to gain improved communication and teamwork skills, a better understanding of your own strengths and weaknesses, and the ability to set and achieve goals. You will also have the opportunity to build stronger relationships with your team and leave feeling motivated and empowered to succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • quiverfull7