• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vibrant Recruit Flyer: 5 Apron Designs in Colorful Palette

In summary, Traci created a beautiful flyer with a lot of effort. Jeanette was impressed and wanted to know how she did it. Sofia was also impressed with the flyer and wanted to know how to make it editable.
pamperedtraci
Okay, I hope I attached this correctly, it is my first time to share!! I found a flyer with lots of colors and made it into all 5 types of "aprons". Hope you all like it!

Attachments

• Apron Fit.doc
    82.5 KB · Views: 730
That flyer is really great. You put alot of work into it.
Jeanette

WOW! Great flyer!!!:)

Traci,

Beautiful flyer! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!

Jeanine

OK, I'm sad cause it wouldn't open for me:(

Maybe you can open it in pdf!

Attachments

• Apron Fit.pdf
    66.8 KB · Views: 393
Great FlyerThanks for sharing. I will add this to my host packets....

That came out great--thanks for sharing!

Help! I can't open the .doc (it freaks out when I try) and I can't edit the .pdf when I do open it. Can someone send me a .doc that doesn't freak out so that I can use this? Thanks!

Sent the file to Sofia!

Verryy Niceee!! Thanks for sharing this.

Wow that was a great flyer! I love all the color! Great job.

Susan

wow Traci,
did you make that?
thanks

Can someone make the pdf editable for me?? I don't care if I can save it or not, but I would LOVE to customized this with my info for my HUGE fair this weekend!!

The PDF is identical to the word document in post 1. If you ahve ap roblem opening that sometimes saving it to the hard drive 1st helps.

gilliandanielle said:
Can someone make the pdf editable for me?? I don't care if I can save it or not, but I would LOVE to customized this with my info for my HUGE fair this weekend!!

I can open it and see it fine in Adobe, but it isn't colored and half the info is missing and jumbled when I open it in word. Can anyone make it editable so I can put my info in there for the recruting packets I am sending out to my maybe's on the drawing slip??? I need them asap as I am working another shift at the fair today, then hoping to send out recruit packets tomorrow. Thanks in advance!!

gilliandanielle said:
I can open it and see it fine in Adobe, but it isn't colored and half the info is missing and jumbled when I open it in word. Can anyone make it editable so I can put my info in there for the recruting packets I am sending out to my maybe's on the drawing slip??? I need them asap as I am working another shift at the fair today, then hoping to send out recruit packets tomorrow. Thanks in advance!!

Gillian:

I have attached the flyer I downloaded in word and it is fine. Try it and see if this works for you. Let me know how it comes through.

Attachments

• Apron Fit[1].doc
    83 KB · Views: 378
It is still opening wrong. I can see all 5 aprons, but they aren't colored and only three of the aprons are labeled in all black and white. I would really like this editable in Adobe if anyone can. I have 20 recruit leads to send packets too and would really like to include this to show the flexability of our business.

It's working all right for me.

I think there is something wrong with my Word that I am using to open them. I tried on my other computer and it was jumbled the same way.

Great flyer...thanks for posting!

Hey Gillian...it's all funky for me too...b/w only...no color

It may be that you all have an older version of Word. I''ve tried saving this in a different format to see if it helps. However the file is too large to upload so if anyone wants it email me [email protected]

beautiful flyer - thanks!!!!!

What is the "Colorful Recruit Flyer"?

The "Colorful Recruit Flyer" is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants attract new recruits to join their team. It is designed to showcase the benefits and opportunities of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in a visually appealing and informative way.

How can I use the "Colorful Recruit Flyer"?

The "Colorful Recruit Flyer" can be used in a variety of ways, such as sharing it on social media, printing it out to hand out at events or parties, or including it in an email or newsletter. It is a versatile tool that can be customized to fit your personal recruiting style.

Can I personalize the "Colorful Recruit Flyer"?

Yes, the "Colorful Recruit Flyer" can be personalized with your contact information, photo, and a personalized message to potential recruits. This allows you to make a more personal connection with those who receive the flyer and makes it easier for them to reach out to you.

Is the "Colorful Recruit Flyer" only for new consultants?

No, the "Colorful Recruit Flyer" can be used by both new and experienced consultants to attract new recruits. It is a great tool for anyone who is looking to grow their team and expand their business.

How can I get the "Colorful Recruit Flyer"?

The "Colorful Recruit Flyer" can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Resources" section. From there, you can access and download the flyer, as well as other helpful tools for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Dolan
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you