• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Send in a Director Agreement: Tips for Success in Your Mary Kay Business

In summary, it is recommended to send in the Director Agreement as soon as you know you want it. The company will call you when you qualify to be a director and you can decide whether to accept or not. As a Future, you will receive a 1% override as long as you sell $1250. The requirements for director overrides are not clear, as there may be a personal sales requirement or a team sales requirement of $4000. However, during the first 3 months as a director, you are in a probationary period and will not be penalized if you do not meet the $4000 requirement. After that, it is important to consistently hit the $4000 mark and have at least 5 active,
jwpamp
when should I send in the Director Agreement to HO? I have 6 now, 2 qualified, 3 are one show away...if I send it in now, will they just hold it until my others qualify?

Also, if my Cluster doesn't hit the $4000 in monthly sales, do I NOT get the 1% overrides I am getting now (as a Future)? I can pretty much do $3000 consistantly, but am not sure if my cluster will pick up the rest EVERY month...

My Director has warned me about making sure that my TEAM is strong enough before I promote, but would love your input!

Thx for your help!:eek:

send the agreement in as soon as you know you want it. They will call you when you qualify to be director and you have the decision then if you want to accept or not.

as a future you will get your 1% as long as you sell $1250. I'm not sure about the 3% as director if you have to hit $350 personal sales or the whole team of $4000. The first 3 mo's as director you are in a probationary period--so you aren't penalized if you don't hit the $4k. Then after the 3mo you should be doing your $4k and constantly have at least 5 active, qualified recruits.

It's definately a bonus to have a strong team so that you aren't in and out of relinquishment. But, I think if you are consistently doing shows and recruiting, you should be fine. The biggest key is consistent--that's the only way you'll be in front on enough people.

Good luck, and congrats!! :)

Send it in now! It is much harder to get directorship than lose it.

If you are consistantly selling $3000 and have 6 in your downline you should not have to worry about hitting the $4000. Give them good coaching and always be looking for those next consultants.

Congratulations!! and Good Luck!!

To answer your other questions:
As a director you do not get the 1% override of a future director - you get 3% and a whole lot more!!

If you do have a month that you do not meet the 3 qualificatins ($350 personal sales, $4000 team sales (includes yours) and 5 qualified recruits) you will go into relinquishment and not receive any overrides. They give a new director SIX months before you lose directorship and then another 3 months to get it back. All you need to get it back is a month with all 3 requirements met. After you have been a director for 3 months then the relinquishment period is 3 months and then 3 months to get it back. They don't want us to fail!!

If we have a recruit that goes inactive, do we loose the 2000 points we got in the trip incentive? Most of mine are doing great, but there is one I am afraid is going to go inactive.

You won't lose the points if your recruit qualified before going inactive...

Diane

Thanks Diane - I didnt think so!

What is "Signed My 6Th..." all about?

"Signed My 6Th..." is a program created by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize consultants who have achieved their sixth promotion within the company.

How do I qualify for "Signed My 6Th..."?

To qualify for "Signed My 6Th...", you must have achieved a sixth promotion within the Pampered Chef company. This means you have reached the level of Advanced Director or above. You must also maintain your current promotion level for the entire program period.

What are the benefits of participating in "Signed My 6Th..."?

Participating in "Signed My 6Th..." comes with many benefits, including recognition from the company and your peers, exclusive training and development opportunities, and a special gift to commemorate your achievement.

How long does the "Signed My 6Th..." program last?

The "Signed My 6Th..." program runs for a period of 12 months. It begins on the first day of the month following your sixth promotion and ends on the last day of the 12th month.

Can I participate in "Signed My 6Th..." more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "Signed My 6Th..." multiple times if you achieve your sixth promotion again. Each time you qualify, you will receive new recognition and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jcsmilez