• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Opportunity for Male Recruit: What You Need to Know!

In summary, the author suggests that women will be attracted to a man who is successful in the kitchen consultant industry, and that a good way to attract a male recruit is to show them articles about successful male chefs. She also suggests that her neighbor, who is a macho man, might enjoy copies of "Empowering Women" with the male section highlighted.
pamperedtraci
Yea! I may have a recruit, but he is a guy and a little wary about that! Is there anything I can tell a male recruit that would make the opportunity more attractive to him?:confused:

I beleive that the men in PC have a higher show average. What woman would not want to come to a show, where a MAN would be cooking for them.

I am in the process of signing a guy next week. He too was a little wary-but I told him the same thing--women love to watch a man cook--plus he is very charming--and I think they would fall in love with him. He is a chef too, so it would be soooo natural. and his wife sells partylite!!! So he already knows what the buisness is like--yeah!

I sent him the Empowering Women mag with the male seciton highlighted so he can see that there are guys here that are actually more successful than the women! Can't wait until Monday when we get together and sign:)

Good luck!

Empowering womenThat is a great idea! I think the magazine will help! Thanks!

I'm signing a guy this week and I told him about Tom Marston and Don Funt and how successful they are. I showed him several copies of the kitchen consultant news and he was very impressed with how well they do in this company. I said I think it might be an advantage, not a disadvantage. Good luck and congratulations on your recruit!!!

I have a neighbor who would be SO great at it. I've planted a few seeds, but he's really a macho macho man. I think I'll copy the man article from EW for him-I don't know that he would appreciate reading "Empowering Women" You know how some guys can be...and I LOVE the idea of showing a copy of the CN so they see their awesome totals!

That's what I was going to say...if you've gotten your KCN. Turn to the page where it shows the conference awards; those men are awesome!

My husband was a consultant before I was. He loved it and did great at it, however, Sept 11th happened and he is in the Air Force and needless to say since then he has been "out of town" more than he has been at home. He went inactive and I signed the constultant agreement. Men do great at it. I think women see if men can do it they can too!

Tell him to do what Tom Marston does! Get a Home Depot paint bucket for his tools and wear a tool belt too! Thats such a guy thing!

1. What is this "exciting opportunity" all about?

This opportunity is a chance for male individuals to join a recruitment program that offers various benefits and growth opportunities.

2. Who is eligible to apply for this opportunity?

Any male individual who meets the qualifications and requirements set by the recruitment program is eligible to apply.

3. What are the qualifications and requirements for this opportunity?

The specific qualifications and requirements may vary depending on the recruitment program, but generally, applicants must be of a certain age, possess certain skills and experience, and meet physical and educational standards.

4. What kind of benefits can I expect from this opportunity?

The benefits offered by this opportunity may include competitive salary, training and development programs, health and retirement benefits, and potential for career advancement.

5. How can I apply for this opportunity?

To apply for this opportunity, you will need to submit an application through the designated application process set by the recruitment program. This may include submitting a resume, completing an online application, or attending an in-person interview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • JennLizFran