• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Welcoming Your First Recruit: New Consultant Training and Beyond

In summary, "First Recruit, No Idea" is a term used in the military to describe a new recruit with little to no knowledge or experience. To become a "First Recruit", one must join the military through the recruitment process and complete basic training. "First Recruits" often face challenges such as adapting to military life, learning new skills, and being away from loved ones. My advice for "First Recruits" is to stay motivated, stay positive, and be open to learning and seeking support from peers and mentors.
pamperedtraci
Okay, I am so excited, I just signed my first recruit yesterday!! But now I have NO IDEA what to do!! Can you please give me some suggestions! She is doing New Consultant Training with my Director and me tonight, but I just think there is more I should do!

In the same boat...I'm doing the same thing. What I did was read through a lot of the pertinent threads on here, looked through the stuff in the Files section and copied some stuff (printed all of it out and handed it to her, one was a memory jogger to think up 50 names in 5 minuntes, told her to do it twice), and told her to call me or email any questions (which she has had, so we've been finding out the answers together). My recruiter says that by being on this site and basically "training myself" that I'm not leaving her much to train me on. LOL

I'm also forwarding everything I get from my recruiter to my new recruit.

I always ask my new recruits to do the bank related tasks right away. Like set up a seperate checking account and do the direct deposit and debit card apps on line. It gives them something to do now, and then I am sure that those are in place when it is time to send in the 1st shows. They should also be doing some host coaching, since they should have shows coming us soon.

I keep Welcome Booklets on hand to give to my new recruits and start doing the goal setting exercises with them immediately--before they get their kits.

If you don't have one to give her, you can use yours and just start having those discussions.

What is "First Recruit, No Idea"?

"First Recruit, No Idea" is a phrase often used in the military to describe a new recruit who has little to no knowledge or experience in the armed forces.

What does it mean to be a "First Recruit"?

To be a "First Recruit" means that you are a new member of the military, typically with no prior military experience or training.

How does someone become a "First Recruit"?

To become a "First Recruit", one must join the military through the recruitment process. This typically involves meeting certain requirements, passing physical and mental exams, and completing basic training.

What challenges do "First Recruits" face?

"First Recruits" often face challenges such as adapting to military life and culture, learning new skills and techniques, and being away from friends and family for extended periods of time.

What advice do you have for "First Recruits"?

My advice for "First Recruits" would be to stay motivated, stay positive, and be open to learning and growing. Surround yourself with supportive peers and mentors, and don't be afraid to ask questions and seek help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starksc
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein