• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Talking to potential recruits: Do you do it right away or wait?

In summary, the start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can vary depending on which kit you choose to purchase. The most popular kit is $109 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. You do not need to have sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant, as training programs and resources are provided. As a consultant, you will have access to a wide range of support and training resources, including online and in-person training, mentorship programs, and a community of other consultants. You can also set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want, making it a flexible opportunity for part-time or full-time income. There are also opportunities for advancement within the Pampered Chef business
sivlepa
When guests fill out the survey draw slips and indicate they have an interest in the business, when you talk to them do you do it THAT night or later? And how do you initiate the discussion?
I really want to get recruiting and just seem a little stumped on what the RIGHT words are to say. I really feel that HOW it's broght up and approached will make all of the difference. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I ask them if they need more information or if they just need to know how to get started?

That way, you are not wasting time by answering questions that don't need to be addressed and you don't overwhelm them with information that may scare them off (too much information)...

If they just want to know how to get started, I give them a Kit Agreement and tell them to fill it out, get a CC # or a check, and welcome them to my TEAM! :D

If they want more infomation, I make an appointment to meet with them the next day, or I invite them to stay after I have completed order taking and talk to them then....sometimes more than just that one person will stay and listen!

I have done it more than once, and it works very well! :p

Last edited:
Great thread...can't wait to see what everyone says! I had one at my open house this weekend...actually one of my co-workers and buddies....she and I talked briefly and I gave her the opp brochures to take home and think over. I also invited her to our cluster mtg next Monday and she's going! I'll be sure to take an agreement form with me that night!

What are the start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The start-up costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can vary depending on which kit you choose to purchase. The most popular kit is $109 and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also smaller kits available for $49 and $99.

Do I need to have experience in sales to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training programs and resources will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in the business. Plus, our products practically sell themselves!

What kind of support and training is provided to Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a wide range of support and training resources. This includes online and in-person training, mentorship programs, and a community of other consultants ready to help and share their experiences. You will also have a dedicated support team to assist with any questions or concerns.

Can I set my own schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, one of the best parts of being a Pampered Chef consultant is the flexibility it offers. You can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. This makes it a great opportunity for those looking for a part-time or full-time income.

Are there opportunities for advancement in the Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are many opportunities for advancement within the Pampered Chef business. As you build your team and sales, you can earn promotions and bonuses. You can also attend leadership conferences and events to further develop your skills and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • babywings76