• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Recruits in One Week: What Do I Earn?

In summary, recruiting two people in one week in Pampered Chef can result in a higher commission payout for the consultant, help build a strong team, and potentially lead to future sales and bookings. Consultants can receive a $100 cash bonus and a free product if their recruits place a qualifying order within 30 days. A recruit in Pampered Chef is someone who signs up to become a consultant and starts their own business. There is no limit to the number of people a consultant can recruit in one week, but the two recruits in one week incentive only applies to the first two recruits. Consultants can track their recruits and their sales through their online back office and various reports and tools provided by Pampered Chef.
andiphant
I'm in SS3 and just had my 1st recruit, then literally the next day I have another interest and she wants to sign too (after a show so she can get kit credit). I can't remember what it is I earn from having two recruits. Where is this information? I thought it was something like 1% of their sales after I have two recruits. Is that right or am I imagining things???

yes,once you have 2 active recruits you are future director. you then get 1% on their sales and 1% on yours as long as you submit atleast 1250 that month.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first recruit and potential second recruit! It's always exciting to see your team grow.To answer your question, the information about earnings from having multiple recruits can usually be found in your company's compensation plan. This plan outlines the different ways you can earn money through your business, including bonuses for recruiting and team building.If you're unsure where to find this information, you can try checking your company's website or reaching out to your upline or mentor for guidance. They should be able to provide you with specific details about the compensation plan and how it applies to your business.Best of luck with your recruits and your business! Keep up the great work.

What are the benefits of recruiting two people in one week?

Recruiting two people in one week can lead to a higher commission payout for the consultant. It also helps to build a strong team and can potentially lead to future sales and bookings.

Do I receive any incentives for recruiting two people in one week?

Yes, consultants can earn a $100 cash bonus for recruiting two people in one week. They can also earn a free product if the recruits place a qualifying order in their first 30 days.

What is considered a "recruit" in Pampered Chef?

A recruit in Pampered Chef is someone who signs up to become a consultant and starts their own business. They can be friends, family members, or anyone interested in joining the Pampered Chef team.

Can I recruit more than two people in one week?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of people a consultant can recruit in one week. However, the two recruits in one week incentive will only apply to the first two recruits.

How do I track my recruits and their sales?

Consultants can track their recruits and their sales through their online back office. They can also view their team's progress and sales through various reports and tools provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • ughubug
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • kcmckay