• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Follow-Up Strategies for Advertisements: What Should You Say and Do?

In summary, you give your recruit leads a recruiting packet with information about the Directorship level, how much you will make, what benefits are available, testimonials from newsletter subscribers, and a new catalog. You also try not to overload them with too much information, but include enough to satisfy your husband if he is not at the meeting.
Chefie
Follow-up to an Advertisment?hey everyone!

I have 5 recruits, 4 that are active, and I really want to promote! I am considering running an ad in our local papers.

When potentials call, what is important to say, not say, and ask initially on the phone, and what sort of follow-up do you reccomend? A mailing? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Sandy

Last edited:
Sandy...CONGRATS on being so close to directorship! Maybe we will promote together at conference!

If you are going to do an ad, I would just treat it as if you had met them at a show and were passing out info. I would give them an information packet to look at and then set up an appointment to meet with them afterwards.

Good luck...let us know how it goes!

What do you give your recruit leads?I am doing this VERY VERY part time, I have 2 other jobs and 2 children under 2 (3 if you count my husband lol) :) And I have set a goal that this month I am going to recruit my first recruit. I want to take a step and do this more part time to full time. I would like to stay at home with my kids more. Anyway, does anyone anything in particular you give to your recruit leads? What do you put in your recruiting packet? i'm very nervous, I'm going to say something wrong and scare someone off... I often stick my foot in my mouth.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Information packetsI fashion mine similar to my host packets. I use a paper folder with two pockets and brads in the middle. I slip the informaiton into clear sheet protectors and secure them with the brads.

I put in a letter (sometimes unique to them, but sometimes a standard), the current recruiting special, recruiting testimonials from the Newsletter and a new catalog. I try not to put too much in there, but I go over it all with them. I try to put enough in there to satisfy hubby if he is not at the meeting. And I LOVE the Rewards booklet because it spells out nicely the rate of pay and benefits of each level of Directorship.

I haven't tried attaching anything before, but I will try now for you. Feel special LOL :D

I can't find the testimonials from the Newsletter, but you can find them from Consultants corner. I think it was Oct or Nov 2004. I used the one with a guy (to help recruit males) and the one from a women with 6 kids and sometimes I'll use the one from the woman with a full-time job. Because sometimes I don't know what to say to people who already work a full-time job. I feel like I cannot relate so I put that in there just in case.

I don't put all of these flyers in each packet but I put at least 2 in there.

Hope this helps you. I'm interested in seeing what everyone else does.

Attachments

• Dear Potential PC Consultant.doc
    22 KB · Views: 818
  • Part time work comparison Pampered Chef.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:

1. How do I follow-up to an advertisement?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can follow-up to an advertisement by reaching out to potential customers through phone calls, emails, or direct messages on social media. You can also send thank you notes or follow-up postcards to those who have shown interest in your advertisement.

2. What should I include in my follow-up to an advertisement?

In your follow-up to an advertisement, it's important to thank the person for their interest and provide any additional information they may need. You can also offer a special promotion or discount as a thank you for responding to your advertisement.

3. How long should I wait before following up to an advertisement?

It's best to follow-up to an advertisement within 24-48 hours. This shows that you are attentive and eager to connect with potential customers. However, if you have a specific deadline or event coming up, it's okay to follow-up sooner.

4. What should I do if I don't hear back from my follow-up to an advertisement?

If you don't hear back from your follow-up to an advertisement, it's important to give the person some time to respond. You can also try reaching out through a different method, such as a phone call or social media message. If you still don't hear back, it's best to move on and focus on other potential customers.

5. Is there a specific script or template I should use for following up to an advertisement?

While there isn't a specific script or template that you have to follow, it's important to personalize your follow-up to each individual. Use their name, reference the advertisement they responded to, and be genuine in your message. This will help you build a stronger connection with potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • noelskitchen